What is your favorite city, sherdoggers?

Boise, ID. Yeah I don't like Seattle. I love Portland though.
Ahhh, I saw Cascades, so just assumed.

I hate Seattle and love Portland too. Portland is like Seattle's younger, more chill and grungy drug dealing brother. Very odd, but still a working-man type of town.

Ahhh, I saw Cascades, so just assumed.

I hate Seattle and love Portland too. Portland is like Seattle's younger, more chill and grungy drug dealing brother. Very odd, but still a working-man type of town.

Its just the right mix of everything. The people are unique and artistic, but laid back, not arrogant or douchey like LA types.

Zamboanga,philippines. Becoz people there speak spanish

Spanish, huh? You will love rural Southern California. I learned to speak Spanish working at Radioshack with about a 50% non-English speaking clientele.

zurich without a doubt. in my opinion, it has the most amazing combination of cleanliness, order, scenery, nightlife, and beautiful people i have ever come across. i'm partial to my own city of san francisco, but i would live in zurich in a second if i could.

LOL, SD is great. You are in NO, so you don't know any better<{yas!}>

I used to live in LA. Drove to San Diego all the time to visit this girl.

NOLA beats San Diego handsdown in every category.

saints-fleur-de-lisgif-a0477244b89d4db2_medium.gif

for those saying london, i can understand why. it's a lot of fun. so many things to see and do. but the weather is just too much to deal with. overcast skies put me in a gloomy mood.

london is a nice city, well parts of it.

Last edited:
I have lived in Miami, NYC, Detroit, Toronto, and I currently live in Chicago. My favorite city that I lived in was New York, the people get a bad rap but I find them to be some of the nicest people of anywhere that I have lived. What a really like about New York is there are so many things to do, and because the public transportation is so good, it was actually fairly easy to do those things. Chicago on the other hand has interesting things but the highway system and the public transportation is so bad that it is hard to do those things. the winters suck too, once it gets cold you don't leave the house unless you have to. Toronto is nice but it is a tad bit over rated in my opinion, I love the 401 16 lanes ! I wish we had a 401 in Chicago as opposed to a 3 lane Kennedy express way. The actual City of Detroit is a hell hole but the surrounding suburbs are nice and they have good highway systems. Miami has beautiful weather but after living there a year you kind of run out of things to do.

My favorite cities that I have visited are

Montreal
Seattle
Los Angeles
San Diego
San Francisco

Coming back from a show in Philly one night, there was a lady working at a WaWa in Pennshaukin, NJ. We asked for directions to some highway. She said, "See, if you go that way [points left] it'll take you to the Ben Franklin bridge. Now, if you go that way [points right] it'll take you to the Ben Franklin bridge..."

So I have to go with Pennshaukin, NJ for defying the laws of physics.

Back