What is your favorite Christian Music

I’m not Christian. Hillsong United is really good.

Hahaha didn't think I'd see a thread like this here. Don't listen to this stuff anymore, but hearing it makes me nostalgic and reminds me of childhood. Here are the ones I remember sticking with me the most from Sunday school and all that

Any kind of gospel. Grew up listening to this lady:

Her BIG voice span whole spectrum from blues, over jazzy ballads and pretty hymns to opera, just sublime.

Here classic gospel:

I'm not a christian but love music with spiritual dimension.
Also dig any kind of Gregorian chant and medieval hymns.

Hahaha didn't think I'd see a thread like this here. Don't listen to this stuff anymore, but hearing it makes me nostalgic and reminds me of childhood. Here are the ones I remember sticking with me the most from Sunday school and all that

I'll Fly Away is such a great song

They don't consider themselves as a Christian band but the vocalist Jesse Leach is a Christian. He often writes his lyrics trough the perspective of dealing with everyday's life as a man of faith without showing it into other people's throats.

This is Psalm 136, "Praise the Lord", sung by Serbian Orthodox monks. One of my favorites.

Do these qualify?

If not, I believe this wonderful piece does:

Last edited:
Just learned about this Josh Garrels guy from a new videogame trailer. I swore I recognized his voice from The Walking Dead, or some other TV show, but I Tunefinder only turned up two songs on shows I have never seen. His voice is spectacular. He sounds very similar to Hozier. The art style of his music videos is fantastic, too:

His 2015 album "Home" peaked in the top 80's of the Billboard 200:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiEon-KXR1q_z6kgB3RCVjPM20cAEkERi

Oh yeah, still my favorite Christian rap song ever:

Back