What is your favorite Christian Music

Modern christian music is shit, some great music has has been written by christians before (see classic music).

AMAZING Christian Hip Hop collaboration (although its a bit sexist for today's age)

I used to listen to Christian death metal a lot when I was in high school. I just liked the music, the dudes are screaming so you can't really hear what they're saying anyway.

if you read the lyrics they're usually pretty lame though. of course regular death metal lyrics can be equally as ridiculous also, just in a different way.

There actually used to be this hardcore/metal band called Zao that I used to like. I don't know if they're still around. But they're a Christian band apparently. But that is about the only Christian themed music I've ever heard that I liked.

No love for Kip Winger? Buncha manlet Ulriches up in here.

I have documented plenty on these boards my allegiance to Kip Winger. Winger is in my top 4-5 bands all-time. Kip Winger is The Man, and I'll have words with any who disparage him.

Niiiice, worship wise I always liked hillsong but am on an bethel and elevation worship kick

Christian hip hop has gotten so good recently as well, lecrae, trip lee, sho Baraka all good,

been listening to a lot of NF as well, I think he was in a recent Eminem diss track lol

Niiiice, worship wise I always liked hillsong but am on an bethel and elevation worship kick

Christian hip hop has gotten so good recently as well, lecrae, trip lee, sho Baraka all good,

been listening to a lot of NF as well, I think he was in a recent Eminem diss track lol
Yeah, there's a lot of styles to choose from today. I like this one because there's so much theology and meaning in this song. The full Gospel is presented.

Back