What is your favorite Christian Music

That is the craziest oxymoron I've ever seen.
There is nothing good about Christian music.

I was going to write the same thing. God damn... you beat me to it.

If I had to pick... Black Sabbath.

Altough I am semi-religious, I was never a fan of modern Christian music. As a heavy metal fan, I was mostly exposed to the christian metalcore which pretty much sucks with few exemptions such as Norma Jean, which is one of my favorite bands. As I Lay dying was a really solid band.

I love Megadeth's version of Lord Is My Shepard

When it comes to the more traditional songs, Amazing Grace is one of my favorite songs in the world.

And though I'm not a biggest fan, I love to listen some of the gospel songs by Johnny Cash.

One of my favorite songs is Lord, You Have Come To The Seashore.

Interesting fact, the godfather of heavy metal and the founder of the mighty Black Sabbath, Tony Iommy, recently wrote a song for the Birmingham's cathedral and it sounds awesome.

I was going to write the same thing. God damn... you beat me to it.

If I had to pick... Black Sabbath.
Wait, weren't they into Crowley and odder things

Back in the 90's, I was very into the Christian music scene. Have tons of Christian bands in my audio library.

I'm sure to forget ones I used to love, but off the top of my head: Pillar, P.O.D., dc Talk, Guardian, Tait, Ken Tamplin, MxPx, Michael W. Smith, tobyMac, Hokus Pick, Audio Adrenanline, Tourniquet, Believable Picnic, Imagine This, The Brave, The Insyderz, and (some) Newsboys and (some) Code of Ethics.

If I had to pick an absolute favorite Christian band, though, it would probably have to be the O.C. Supertones.

I love this song!

Lecrae is just good in this one.
Church Clothes imo is still the best Lecrae song, but this song is just powerful.

Dont waste your life

He's the treasure you'll never find in a mall
Your money your singleness marriage talent your time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine
That's why it's Christ in my rhymes
That's why it's Christ all the time
See my whole world is built around Him He's the life in my lines
I refuse to waste my life
He's too true to chase that ice
Here's my gifts and time
'Cause I'm constantly trying to be used to praise the Christ
If he's truly raised to life
Then this news should change your life
And by his grace you can put your faith in place that rules your days and nights.

I used to really like Reliant K and P.O.D when I was in high school. I like Rend Collective and Bethel Music right now. They sound different than the others.

Here's the problem with Christian music. Some of the artists and styles sound the same as they did 10 years ago, and some of them sound like the music made 20 years ago. There aren't enough talented artists who are willing to take risks musically and branch out of the hokey pokey sound that Christians are used to listening to.

Some will argue that it isn't the style of music, but the words and the power of the words. I purposely don't listen to "The Message" on XM or K-Love on any other radio station because all of the music sounds exactly the same.

I was into Toby Mac....I was certain he was black....but alas

Great song:

That is the craziest oxymoron I've ever seen.
There is nothing good about Christian music.

Very arguably the greatest music ever conceived by man was Christian music.

This is just one example of thousands

The only song I've actually enjoyed. Those of you who grew up during the 90's will probably remember this.

Came in here to post this. I bought the album cuz of this song. There was only one other good song on it.

Back