What is your favorite brand of tool? (Blue collar brahs gtfih)

Give the same skilled carpenter a good tool and a average tool and he will do better work with the better tool.

its why most carpenters like titanium hammers now instead of steel. Its awsome and less weight in your pouch/belt

Last Mafell saw I paid 5k for. Its a addiction but pays my bills lol

All these replies and not a single person mentions the GOAT brand, Pittsburgh?

You do have a point but some tools are worth the price tag. OH and Snap-on and Matco are 10x better than craftsman.

I've broken many a Snap On tool, from sockets, to wrenches and ratchets. Their ratchets are crap. I bought a fiberglass handle ball pein hammer and damn near hit a guy when the head came off the handle. I hate their thin wrenches because you have to wrap something around them to pull hard on the thin edge. As I mentioned before, the polished surface makes them very slippery.

Dewalt, milwaukee, makita, all good in different ways. Probably Dewalt with milwaukee for large mains operated hammers, makita for cheap stuff.

I've broken many a Snap On tool, from sockets, to wrenches and ratchets. Their ratchets are crap. I bought a fiberglass handle ball pein hammer and damn near hit a guy when the head came off the handle. I hate their thin wrenches because you have to wrap something around them to pull hard on the thin edge. As I mentioned before, the polished surface makes them very slippery.

Fair enough I don't turn a wrench for a living. Just going off three high end mechanics that I know. I am a carpenter and only use a wrench on the occasion not daily.

Hilti, its expensive. But if is it for hobby, some random chinese junk would do the job

If you use them everyday for 8 hours+ at a time the matco and snap on will show thier value, if you don’t you won’t

One of the things about the sockets is they fit better and won’t strip bolts heads as easily.

Stanley are fine for most use.

Im white collar so all i know is electric screw drivers are the best tool ever.

Back