What is your favorite brand of tool? (Blue collar brahs gtfih)

J

John Wang

Heading to home depot right now to buy a bunch of tools because I don't really have any.

For battery power tools you should go with Dewalt. They are by far the most popular tools used by tradesmen. I have seen them on job sites for years. They get used hard daily and really take a beating...... a lot like your mom TS

For battery power tools you should go with Dewalt. They are by far the most popular tools used by tradesmen. I have seen them on job sites for years. They get used hard daily and really take a beating...... a lot like your mom TS
Fucking LOL you ass garden. Thanks for the advice tho

Matco and Ingersoll Rand

DeWalt

maxresdefault.jpg

We went from using DeWalt at work to using Hilti, and now after 3 years of complaints, we're back to DeWalt again.

The only tool I'd take from Hilti over DeWalt is Hilti's rotary hammers.

The only tool I'd take from Milwaukee over DeWalt is their reciprocating saws.

Everything is DeWalt, DeWalt, DeWalt.

Almost everything I own power tools wise is dewalt. Just bought a 22 oz dewalt framing hammer last week and it's the best hammer I've ever swung.

What about Ridgid

The Answer is always DeWalt. Unless you can't afford them. I'd get their 20v brushless line up of power tools.

Ridgid just isn't up to the same standard as DeWalt. Just go to Home Depot and check out the ergonomics alone. DeWalts just fit in your hand better.

i have dewalt brushless and didnt charge my battery for a year
check it today
still at full battery
51ZDMisO0uL.jpg

The Answer is always DeWalt. Unless you can't afford them. I'd get their 20v brushless line up of power tools.

Ridgid just isn't up to the same standard as DeWalt. Just go to Home Depot and check out the ergonomics alone. DeWalts just fit in your hand better.
ridgid is black and decker with a diff name
same owners
crap tools
horrible customer service
i only buy dewalt and bosch tools
and wera kraftform screwdrivers
my kraftform kompact set never leaves my side most days

and their sockets are amazing also

Channel Lock doesnt make a lot of hand tools but the ones they do make are pretty good. Especially their "channel locks"

milwaukee and dewalt are the best. I have the dewalt random orgital sander and it has lasted 3 years so far with using it every day.

71tdSRffPTL._SL1500_.jpg

Makita everything. I used to use DeWalt but Makita's tools are just as powerful, way less noisy and much much smoother than anything DeWalt puts out.

Milwaukee & Dewalt. Not a big fan of Kobalt or Ryobi

Back