What is your deepest fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So today I'm working in a shopping complex, a bit like a Mall i guess.

I'm just doing my work when I notice a muslim couple taking pictures. At first i thought nothing of it, but then i noticed something. His camera was not pointing at his companion. It was quite clearly tilted up on angle towards the ceiling.

So i continued to covertly observe them as they slowly made there way through the plaza. Every now and then they would stop and he would take a picture of his companion from various angles.

Due to my now curious disposition I was easily able to spot the third operative. It was subtle, but I clearly saw a nod of communication between the camera man and a third solitary muslim standing in a shop doorway. Immediately after this brief acknowledgement the third muslim man set off and I lost him in a sea of oblivious consumers. The other two left via the car park exit.

I noted down the time and relayed what id witnessed to a passing security guard. He said he would pass the Intel on appropriately.

This got me thinking, yeah this could have all been totally innocent and I may have gotten the wrong end of the stick but that is irrelevant. Lets face it, we are essentially at war with religious extremism that can strike at any time anywhere and we are all targets.

I guess I am just trying to tell people to try and be a little more alert. The sheep only notices the wolf when its too late.

P.S I know nor all Muslims are the enemy but the fact is some of them are. So forgive me for having a second glance from now on.

You should've touched all 3 with teh jab.

Maybe if you had a more fulfilling job you wouldn't have to pass your days inventing jack Bauer hero fantasies for yourself.

Should have filled the mall with stone cold stunners.

What city and state ? That will determine whether or not I take this post seriously

I was walking in the woods on Thursday and found an open cooler full of a child's homework and drawings. Strewn about were a small sweatshirt and backpack- clean and in good condition, a barely-used fire and some unopened water bottles. Still there this morning. Seemed a wee bit ominous.

nice work on the covertness of your actions and the passing of intel. it's like straight from a spy novel.

nice work on the covertness of your actions and the passing of intel. it's like straight from a spy novel.

We can't all be Mark Walburg brah.

If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry,'" the actor said in an interview with Men's Journal magazine that was released one day earlier.

(for reference; http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f40/if-mark-wahlberg-there-shoop-thread-1973959/index3.html )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back