What is your biggest virtue/flaw?

I'm an all around amazing person
Con: I'm a manlet tho
anigif_enhanced-9000-1457020825-2.gif

Didn't you just fuck and chuck a college girl for being slightly chubby?

That was a few months ago and I wanted to end it before she got too clingy, and the signs were pointing to that direction. I've had some bad experiences with girls being clingy. She wasn't chubby at all though.

Strength: Street smart, funny and strong

Weakness: alcoholic, unhealthy and a little too wild at times

Strength: I don't give a shit
Weakness: I don't give a shit(really bites me in the ass down the line)

I don't really like most people tbh.

It is very interesting,60 % of ppl here say they are hard workers,honest,open minded,smart,good looking,but anti social.
Must be something in the air.

I'm virtually flawless. To quote Bill Hicks, "I was born perfect and I've been that way ever since".

lucky bastard
I hope that you are happy now,because it won't last forever.

I'm virtually flawless. To quote Bill Hicks, "I was born perfect and I've been that way ever since".

Strength - Intelligence

Weakness - Laziness

Strength: I never sleep, I have tons of energy, and I'm always excited about everything

Weakness: I have a major cocaine problem

I've always found myself to be a highly inquisitive person with good math and science skills. That's taken me a long ways. If I had to identify an honest flaw about myself, I would have to admit that I have serious rage and depression issues.

I took one of those personality "IQ" test for a freelancing website so that prospective clients would know a freelancer's disposition. I was 54% dominant & around 8% compliant. I don't think I could get a job there.
Sounds facking dominant as fack!

Strength: I never sleep, I have tons of energy, and I'm always excited about everything

Weakness: I have a major cocaine problem

I know what you mean.Same problem here,but not cuz of drugs.Struggling with insomnia after car accident,and multip.surgeries.It's a fuckin'hell.
Lack of sleep-psychosis,anxiety..and other shit.You can't escape

Strength: i have a pretty good job and dont have to rely on anyone

Weakness: i have a bunch of people who rely on me for shit which gets annoying. Also......

images(26).jpg

I love bad bitches thats my fuckin problem
And yeah I like to fuck i got a fuckin problem.

Back