What is The x-factor of Colby’s heel shtick?

I don’t make threads “literally almost everyday” though.

You’re upset, and you’re reaching because of that. It’s just an innocent heel act. Don’t let it upset you.
Lol sure bud. Your obsession for a weird man like colby speaks volumes about who you are. Stick with the I'm upset narrative tho. Divert away from the real issue here ya weirdo

It strikes a nerve because they're a bunch of nerds.

They know they're gettin' bashed 2018.

Because we've seen this all before done better by Chael

Lol sure bud. Your obsession for a weird man like colby speaks volumes about who you are. Stick with the I'm upset narrative tho. Divert away from the real issue here ya weirdo
If anything, you’re obsessed with me. You consistently are entering my threads trying to start shit because whatever I’m posting about Colby strikes a nerve in your life.

so you still haven’t answered what upsets you about the high school jock act? What is it?

If anything, you’re obsessed with me. You consistently are entering my threads trying to start shit because whatever I’m posting about Colby strikes a nerve in your life.

so you still haven’t answered what upsets you about the high school jock act? What is it?
Sure thing ya virgin nerd

The x-factor is he is secretly gay and no one notices

<JonesLaugh>

Sure thing ya virgin nerd
28157382_169934036973690_3555055636192428032_n.jpg

27878580_1606967152671924_4655105569399504896_n.jpg

This is you IRL mate.

How is he trying too hard if that hard trying is actually rubbing people the wrong way and that is what he is trying to achieve?
Yeah but how long is it going to last?
If he gets beat bad how much weight will what he is doing have? Some have charisma to fall back on,someone you hate but low key admire. He dont got that hes just boring,cloggin up the interwebs w "fuckin nerds" the shtick is already old for me.

There's no x-factor, he's boring. He's terrible at trash talking and desperate to gather some attention hoping it will make people interested in his fights

Yeah but how long is it going to last?
If he gets beat bad how much weight will what he is doing have? Some have charisma to fall back on,someone you hate but low key admire. He dont got that hes just boring,cloggin up the interwebs w "fuckin nerds" the shtick is already old for me.

I don’t think he plans on losing soon. Once he beats RDA and has another octagon interview the Woodley vs Covington hype will start getting crazy.

I just wish he would come out of the closet. Colby is a gay man, he’s as gay as the day is long. Seriously, all the obvious fake talk, fake persona and attention seeking is all to hide behind his insecurities. He’s just scared of not being accepted guys. If he were to come out you know he would get flamed, he’s already one of the most boring fighters on the roster, pillowfisted and has horrendous trash talk because he in all reality has an IQ around 90.

We need to start the counter movement to his nerdbash 2018. It’s the #itsoktobegaycolby #colbycomeout.

28157382_169934036973690_3555055636192428032_n.jpg

27878580_1606967152671924_4655105569399504896_n.jpg

This is you IRL mate.
lol not surprised by your response man. I hope you get paid to promote Colby like his other whores.

Some day youll realize you are the nerd bash, till thing keep embarrassing yourself on the internet, makes the day go by faster at work.

I think it's the fact that he is such a nerd himself.

It's like how the closeted homosexuals are often the ones who are the most homophobic. Colby is just an awkward nerdy guy hiding behind a fake persona, so his "nerdbash" thing is just uncomfortable to watch.
This. He probably sleeps with a retainer and has X-men posters all over his room.

I think it's hilarious tbat people like you who support something so childish don't get you are the nerd he's bashing in real life. His wwe gimmick is pretty bad. Acting classes would do him wonder. If your going to read a script as your gimmick atleast do it well
#NerdBash2018
#WarningNerdTriggered

#NerdBash2018
#WarningNerdTriggered
are you the triggered nerd? I'm confused about the hash tags.

Some day you guys will get it tho lol. The real world is way different then your computer screens

If it wasn't for TS posting the man's social media, I would have never noticed him until he fought again.

The only genuine interesting question he and his fighting style present is, how did this guy become such a try hard?

I don’t make threads “literally almost everyday” though.

Well.......you post over 17 times per day, so thats pretty embarrassing.
Additionally, you make posts asking questions, then either reply to everyones reply with a question, or flat out argue against it. So, youre not EVER making a point. Youre just being a douche, which why you liking Covington stands to reason

are you the triggered nerd? I'm confused about the hash tags.

Some day you guys will get it tho lol. The real world is way different then your computer screens
Not at all speaking to the likes of you guy's.

Colby is working you over like the mark you are. Has you so upset that you’re reminiscing the good ol’ days.
Sorry but you are dead wrong. Colby doesn't rate in my book at all TBH. I have been reminiscing since the Fertitas sold the UFC. Conor never defending but being given title shots and boxing matches has thrown the foundation the UFC was built on. The best fighting the best and advancing up the ranks in a manner that had some semblance of rationality.

Back