What is the worst prolonged beatdown in your opinion

millennials are now 36 year old. i was born in 1983. i am a millennial.

what we're seeing currently is the last dying breaths of boomers trying to ruin millennials as much as possible before they finally croak.

gen x still trying to come to grips with no longer being the cool and edgy group and transitioning into being the old angsty, whiny ones complaining about their arthritis and how things aren't like how they used to be, despite holding major chunks of global wealth and power.

what we're seeing currently is the last dying breaths of boomers trying to ruin millennials as much as possible before they finally croak.

gen x still trying to come to grips with no longer being the cool and edgy group and transitioning into being the old angsty, whiny ones complaining about their arthritis and how things aren't like how they used to be, despite holding major chunks of global wealth and power.
Shut up, my wrists and fingers ache as I type...lol

Maybe was not a long beatdown but maannn... wtf was that

apdzly.gif

while watching i was like
DQoae.gif

Great answers all around but when I read the title Stipe/Hunt was first thing I thought. Maybe because I’m a Stipe fanboy but damn that was a beat down!

Fedor/Herring was the first fight that came to mind .

Herring is as tough as it gets. And near the end of the 1st round, Herring managed to reverse Fedor and was going for some GnP on its own. It didn't make into round 2 because of a doctor stoppage. Otherwise Herring would probably have gone the distance

Fedor vs Bigfoot. Someone must have told Bigfoot that Fedor was stuffed with candy because he was beating him like a pinata.

Millennial youth.

I found it difficult watching Cain destroy JDS.

A lot of GSPs fights. He wasn’t reall finishing his opponents off after the Serra loss, but man, a lot of them were brutal one sided beatdowns.
Jon Fitch, BJ Penn, Koscheck, Hardy... he made those guys who had been on a year, look like it was their first day on the job.

hardy? dan hardy? lol no.

Rory MacDonald vas BJ Penn. when BJ was standing on one leg against the cage, getting his body and face smashed

4 pages and no mention of Sylvia and Correira? Strange. I can't stand Sylvia but he was just teeing off on Correira at will, Cabbage had a solid steel chin that night.

Good call on Stipe/Hunt

Bader/Perosh was one sided and sustained. Frye/Bitetti went on and on....old school arse whipping. Penn/Sanchez went on for a long time and Sanchez was a wreck at the end.
Came in to say Frye/Bitetti. Brutal

Herring is as tough as it gets. And near the end of the 1st round, Herring managed to reverse Fedor and was going for some GnP on its own. It didn't make into round 2 because of a doctor stoppage. Otherwise Herring would probably have gone the distance

Herring was an incredibly tough slippery bastard on the ground back in the day before he messed up his knee, guys like Erikson and Kerr could do little but hold him down and even Nog needed about 40 mins to finally catch him.

Last edited:
Back