What is the UNLUCKIEST thing that has ever happened to you?

Opponent just needed 1 Ace to win with a full house... I got Flush.

And the last card on the field was an Ace.

My jacket with wallet in it was robbed while i was drunk in a nightclub. By pure chance I seen the guy about 4 hours later in the street. When I asked him about it he started throwing punches. Id hurt him and some chicks intervened.

The cops arrived and seen the girls helping him with his broken bloody face and me with shaved head and tattoos shouting drunkenly 'thats him he did it!' (talking about the theft obviously).

The first cop just walked up to me and started choking me against the wall...I put my heel behind his and ran forward throwing him to the ground as a reaction. Got arrested for police assault. Cops literally let the other guy walk away. Charges were dropped later with an apology from police.

Cliffs- got robbed, then arrested for police assault- didnt get my wallet or jacket back

No, lost all momentum after gettn a dog off me, brushed against a curb. Foot stuck in clips bicycle falls over sideways, i think who cares its a yard im gonna side roll into, wet grass in gutter causes wheels to slip out, no chance to roll the fall. Get dropped straight down on top of my hip joint, foot stuck in pedal held everything perfectly for instant break.
As a person over 40 myself, I was going to fuck with you about being old and breaking a hip. But shit, what happened to you can happen to anyone. That would’ve fucked anyone’s hip up.

Get better soon, man.

I once got my thread deleted

It's 2012. Be me:

Spend a year+ working overtime and planning a wedding. Never happier, adult life seems achievable. Have your bride to be wreck your car months before wedding. Sink all remaining money into a new car. Get married. Get friend zoned by wife after she gets bored. During same month, have your job sign a new contract that effectively cuts your pay by 60%. Have wife take new car then abandon it when it breaks down. Credit in ruins. Get massively ill, get rejected for obamacare plans for some fucking reason, because you filed married but separate. Appeal. Get denied. Suffer. Have ex-wife trying to call you to bitch about her problems, but won't sign divorce paperwork. Get served a summons to court for medical bills, after your income has effectively dropped over 80%. Have your best friend vanish completely, presumed dead, when you reach out to friends for support during divorce. Move across country to get away from everything.

3cd8a33a.png

It's 2012. Be me:

Spend a year+ working overtime and planning a wedding. Never happier, adult life seems achievable. Have your bride to be wreck your car months before wedding. Sink all remaining money into a new car. Get married. Get friend zoned by wife after she gets bored. During same month, have your job sign a new contract that effectively cuts your pay by 60%. Have wife take new car then abandon it when it breaks down. Credit in ruins. Get massively ill, get rejected for obamacare plans for some fucking reason, because you filed married but separate. Appeal. Get denied. Suffer. Have ex-wife trying to call you to bitch about her problems, but won't sign divorce paperwork. Get served a summons to court for medical bills, after your income has effectively dropped over 80%. Have your best friend vanish completely, presumed dead, when you reach out to friends for support during divorce. Move across country to get away from everything.

3cd8a33a.png
No wonder your so fuckin ornery

No wonder your so fuckin ornery
Yeah that's just the tip of the iceberg too.

<36>

I don't think I'm ornery anymore though. That's just me. From 2012 to 2015 though?

upload_2018-5-23_22-55-0.jpeg

Had my hearing permanently damaged by a single event. Ringing in the ears and noise sensitivity for life. Yay!

After reading these, I feel really ridiculous talking about the time I once dropped my keys into a sewer grate as I was getting them out of my pocket to unlock the car now

Was kicked by an horse in the face when I was 6. Broken nose and left cheek all open...the doc said that I only survived because the horse was unshod.

It's 2012. Be me:

3cd8a33a.png
What. A. Bitch.

What. A. Bitch.
Ha yeah. I mean I did pick her, but damn. What made it worse was all of my friends were fucking shocked, so I couldn't even just put it down to my bad judgement. I literally had her vetted by everyone I cared about before getting engaged. It's crazy how much time you can spend with someone and not truly know them.

As a person over 40 myself, I was going to fuck with you about being old and breaking a hip. But shit, what happened to you can happen to anyone. That would’ve fucked anyone’s hip up.

Get better soon, man.

I thought about fucking with myself about it to be honest.

Back