What is the UNLUCKIEST thing that has ever happened to you?

In recent times lost a fucking decent size bet on Italy NOT qualifying for the World Cup for like the first time since it's inception

Thanks Sweden

Also fell off a huge ladder on a stupid job for work, shredded the shit outta my knee and didn't even get a payout
Still hurts to this day

Im unlucky as fuck, I could go on all day

Lost a fucking decent size bet on Italy NOT qualifying for the World Cup for like the first time since it's inception

Thanks Sweden

Also fell off a huge ladder on a stupid job for work, shredded the shit outta my knee and didn't even get a payout
Still hurts to this day

Im unlucky as fuck

How come you couldn't collect disability?

How come you couldn't collect disability?

Long story which involves being self employed
Would of screwed over someone I have a lot of respect for so took it on the chin

Was the freakiest accident though and defines my bad luck

Back in high school a a buddy and I were selling Ecstasy. I had to drop off like 30 pills to him but he was working late that night. I told him I'll just place the pills underneath the trash can on the side of the house and he can get it when he gets home. I did. His mom came home that night from work and just so happened that she bought a new trash can that night. Of all days. She swapped them out and found the pills. Made him flush them all down the toilet

Back in high school a a buddy and I were selling Ecstasy. I had to drop off like 30 pills to him but he was working late that night. I told him I'll just place the pills underneath the trash can on the side of the house and he can get it when he gets home. I did. His mom came home that night from work and just so happened that she bought a new trash can that night. Of all days. She swapped them out and found the pills. Made him flush them all down the toilet

See, when I watch t.v. shows and odd coincidences occur I complain about how unrealistic it is... But then shit like your story happen... All the damn time!

Breaking my hip in a 0-mph bicycle fall this weekend.

Yes, a fucking Bicycle!

no weight on leg for 42 days now.

Fucked outa Austin Trackday this weekend and Colorado motorcycle trip in June.

010ba42b-31eb-4aaa-bceb-29065a531173.jpg

Fuck city.

Bicycles are dangerous yo.

After spending 2 weeks in europe,come home with job contract cut and landlady giving me 30 days to vacate due to wanting to move her family in. Found out both on the same day and it took me 6 months to recover from that shit.

Yes, a fucking Bicycle!

Fuck city.

Wait what?! Lmao.

Did somebody hit you at a stop?

After spending 2 weeks in europe,come home with job contract cut and landlady giving me 30 days to vacate due to wanting to move her family in. Found out both on the same day and it took me 6 months to recover from that shit.

You didn't live in Long Island did you? Just asking b/c I was on the opposite end of that once (a decade ago).

I keep getting laid off. I’m 30 and can’t make a job a career.

Lol I know talk a lot about having cancer on this forum but my Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma has to be it for me.

I've asked every oncologist I had a chance to speak to about origins or causes of my cancer and they all say there is no knowcausal effect of what I have. It was simply really bad luck.

Last edited:
maybe 20 years ago i had a $2500 bet on the charlotte hornets first quarter against the portland trailblazers (i think). spread was charlotte -2. they were up by 4 when the blazers hit a three quarter court shot at the buzzer to make me lose. i dont know if that was the worst, but it felt like it

Yes, a fucking Bicycle!

Fuck city.

Last December 18th my buddy asked me to take a quick loop with him around the village to see if there were any fresh moose tracks, I almost didn’t go but got talked into it (mistake 1), then I almost left my ice cleats at home but decided to wear them (mistake 2), rather than just grabbing a rifle, I also grabbed a backpack I had by the door with a 70lb sand bag in it, figured I might as well get some training in (mistake 3).

3 miles out of town I slipped on ice, didn’t even lose my footing just slipped but when the ice cleats hit dry ground my foot stopped and my body (and that backpack loaded with sand) kept moving.

Broke my ankle in 3 places, dislocated it and missed the last flight out of the Bush for the day by 8 minutes. My the time I got to anchorage it had been 36 hours since I broke it.

I wen Into emergency surgery to save the joint and was placed in an external fixator for 4 weeks while the swelling went down, finally I got the actual surgery done to get the metal plates and shit put in my leg.

No weight bearing for 3 months, I’ve been walking for 6-7 weeks now and physical therapy is helping a ton but seriously...what the fuck. Out of all the shit I’ve done in my life, slipping on ice took me out.

Freak accident.

Back