What is the oldest piece of clothing that you still regularly wear?

• Thread starter Significance Deficit
  • Start date
I bought a Wu-Wear shorts back in '97 and it's still on heavy rotation every summer.
Not a single scratch or stain on it. Gotta represent tha WU!!!

I had a blue shirt my ex gf gave to me .i dont wear it i just keep it as a remembrance

I have a suede jacket that my grandparents bought me when I was 13 (I'm 27 now) that I still wear sometimes. I basically went from a short fat kid to a tall skinny kid over the course of high school, so the way it fit didn't really change. I've filled out a bit since, but it was a bit oversized in the first place, so it still fits well enough.

I have a pair of sandals I wear all the time I got in 6th grade. I turn 30 saturday.

I've still got the shirt and trousers i got married in from 03. got some fleeces and a couple of hoodies from 2000.

Still have an old Stevie Franchise Jersey from when i was about 14 or so. still wear it a couple times a year, when I wanna show off the guns.

nba%20nike%20houston%20rockets%203%20steve%20francis%20retro%20jerseys.jpg

@RR @clutchCAT420 @RBO 75

I have a pair of Doc Martins that are 25 years old.
i JUST threw away a pair i had owned since 95 last month. i bought a pair of doc finnegans from amazon for like $60 so i finally put the others out of their misery.

i have some tshirts from college. one from high school. a couple starter jackets in a closet i wear on occasion, a royals one. maybe a couple pairs of old baskeball shorts from back in the day. thats about it.

lmao WTF. did he fall into a fan with a beer, or does his sweat just smell like shitty beer?

When the Rockets resigned him Steve used to drink on the bench. Houston has a huge fridge full of beer. He used to fill up his Gatorade bottle with it if he was out of vodka. Mike James did too

A pair of shoes I bought like 4 years ago.

Tmac raptors jersey from 99. Number 1.

i almost never wear it unless im vacationing or going to game but its too legit to toss out.

Back