What is the oldest piece of clothing that you still regularly wear?

• Thread starter Significance Deficit
  • Start date
S

Significance Deficit

I'm 29 and currently wearing a Suicidal Tendencies hat that I bought when I was 16 or so.

41m0LzUpLjL.jpg

I wear a lot of old shirts but I think this is the only thing that goes all the way back to high school. I have a few pairs of boardshorts that are probably around a decade old.

Thread is semi-inspired by something I saw in the IMDB trivia for Unforgiven yesterday.

The boots that Clint Eastwood wore in this film are the same boots that he wore in the television series Rawhide (1959). These boots are now a part of Eastwood's private collection and were on loan to the 2005 Sergio Leone exhibit at the Gene Autry Museum of Western Heritage in Los Angeles, California. In essence these boots have book-ended Eastwood's career in the Western genre.

My child sized sailor outfit...

....wait that sounded weird...

I still wear the same condom I lost my virginity with back in 95.

I have an oxford I no joke bought in like 2011.

Still got a t shirt with the number 68, I've had for 16 years. Don't even know what the number is associated with.

My necrophagist concert shirt. It's all faded and ugly, but I cannot part with it.
Got it in 2004

Camping hat. Still wearing it for almost 20 years. Same type Les Stroud wears.

603f75e47934e6a36258c7f5d447bfa9.jpg

I have an old Navy sweatshirt a family friend bought for me as a gift when I was 13. He didn't know how big I was so he got it way over sized. I'm still wearing it in my 30s. I'm wearing it right now as I type this.

I have so much clothes. too much clothes to keep track of.

for at least 6yrs, at most 10yrs, I never did laundry, just kept buying more clothes to avoid having to do so.

My birthday suit but it's getting wrinkled.

Some of my t-shirts and gym shorts I've owned for 8 years or so. A third of my life

I have a hoody I got like 8 years ago...But I only wear it a couple of weeks a year when I leave the tropical climate so it's almost like new

im 31 and been a sized 32 pants since middle school, so when i go to my moms house to help her with something ill throw on some cargo shorts or something from 15 years ago.

i have a nike sweatshirt that was my grandfathers. its still in super good condition and is classic as fuck. grey with a small logo on the left chest and the zipper goes up really high. i wear it all the time. I also have a sweatshirt that was my uncles. its barely in one piece with stains and the elastic all worn out. I only wear it in the garage or doing work outside when i know ill get dirty.
I have two pair of american eagle jeans i think i got in high school?? that i still wear regularly (im about to be 32).

some z-cavaricci's and a purple suit from Chess King and some jamz shorts

I have a few hoodies that are probably 7 years old. Can't get rid of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back