What is the minimum A+ Height?

Guys.
Please.
Your height is something you cant control. There is no point in being this obsessed with it. You get what you get.

"A+" is this some kind of homosexual rating system I'm unaware of?

Damn, you been reading too much Gulliver's Travels bro.

XdTejkO.jpg

If your at least 6 foot tall in shoes, 5'10-5'11" barefoot, you pretty much meet the absolute minimum height requirement of women up to around 5'9," as I understand ladies wanna be able to wear there heels without dwarfing their man.

For anyone shorter, you gotta make it up in other ways. Traits, not lifts.

Why are threads about other men's looks so popular around here?

It's an easy troll piece for starters. Plenty of insecure short guys will reply and plenty of guys who think they are superior to everyone b/c they are tall will reply also.

6'4" is probably the perfect male height.
what makes you think this? I round down to 6' 4'' and I don't see the fascination, and other than getting a good view when I used to go to live gigs, I don't see it being the mega advantage in life your average insecure sherdogger makes it out to be.....

Body type matters a lot here. Some guys who are 5"6 or 5"7 have stumpy looking bodies but others look more proportional and just look like shorter guys

what makes you think this? I round down to 6' 4'' and I don't see the fascination, and other than getting a good view when I used to go to live gigs, I don't see it being the mega advantage in life your average insecure sherdogger makes it out to be.....
Like almost all things, it has its downside and upside, although I would say it's a lot more up than down. I never said it was a mega advantage either. Just if I had to pick the perfect male height, that would be it. I enjoy being over six feet tall myself, but I realize it's not a huge deal.

6'2 minimum. and if your arms cant fill out the sleeves of a large-sized t-shirt, you're a pussy

I get the feeling that people on sherdog think they get rejected solely because of their height.

6'4" is probably the perfect male height. But as long as you're 6'+, you're golden. 5'10", 5'11", you're good too. 5'8", 5'9", you got the short end of the stick. Under that and you're a manlet.

That's how tall I am, and it is nice. Small enough to wear regular clothes. Big enough that nobody fucks with me. And definitely tall enough for the women.

6 foot 3 to 6 foot 4 is the A+ height.
6 foot 2.5 is A.
6 foot 1 to 6 foot 2 is A-,
and 6 foot to 6 foot 1 is a solid B.
5 foot 11 to 5 foot 11.5 is a C (satisfactory).
5 foot 10 to 5 foot 10.5 is a D (marginal pass)
Anything below 5 foot 10- is not an ideal height for a man.
It would be a F on the report card. Just my take.

Six foot is probably the best height for a male.....he will still pull chicks and have a shot at basically every sport he wants, and still fit into normal society with clothing, seating, roofing, and other issues.

We live in an age where men are absolute pussies and the only redeeming quality they have to hide behind is height...... which still doesn't absolve them of anything. This is why this topic is brought about so often, insecurity.

Just remember one thing. Good looks >everything else

Back