What is the Meaning of Life?

Gods don't exist yet they've been talked about since time immemorial.

Humans can be wrong for long, long time.
“Gods” have now been demoted to comic book characters.

The God of The Bible continues to transform millions of lives.

So maybe we should dissapear. We should sleep. It's enough. We need rest forever. Whatever we do, whatever we did, whatever we will do it will disapear

“Gods” have now been demoted to comic book characters.

The God of The Bible continues to transform millions of lives.

Still fictional, just like the "meaning of life" in what's probably it's most common conception.

Physically its being healthy having kids and performing work or services.

Mentally, its learning about the world around you, yourself, and helping others to learn.

Spiritually its becoming more than 50% polarized to service to others so you can get harvested and spiritually ascend to the higher density, or plane of existence.

What is the meaning of life?

Before I die I want do something huge. I want be remembered. I dont want live like ordinary people. 8 h work, then TV/computer then sleep.

What do you want to do in your life?

The meaning of life is to simply pick a meaning you like, and use that as your meaning in life. And you are always welcome to change. That is the beauty in life.

Be happy.
Help others when you can.
Don’t be an asshole.
Stay away from the OT

Your egotistical need to be etched in historical memory already shows that you are off-track.

There is no meaning of life. It's like asking if a mountain has a meaning or purpose. It's a non-nonsensical question.

Biologically, your purpose is to propagate and pass on your genes. Other than that, life is what you make it.

The meaning of life is to find meaning in your own life.

Last edited:
What is the meaning of life?

Before I die I want do something huge. I want be remembered. I dont want live like ordinary people. 8 h work, then TV/computer then sleep.

What do you want to do in your life?

Don't you listen to rap? Fuck bitches get money

The meaning of life is to make your own meaning of your life

Live a life that maximize your happiness first, and those around you. Leave a world a better place than you found it.
"Don't aim at happiness — the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the byproduct of one's surrender to a person other than oneself. Happiness must happen: you have to let it happen by not caring about it. I want you to listen to what your conscience commands you to do and go on to carry it out to the best of your knowledge. Then you will live to see that in the long run — in the long run, I say — happiness will follow you precisely because you had forgotten to think of it."

- Paraphrasing Dr. Viktor Frankl paraphrasing Ted Cruz

Back