What is the Meaning of Life?

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What is the meaning of life?

Before I die I want do something huge. I want be remembered. I dont want live like ordinary people. 8 h work, then TV/computer then sleep.

What do you want to do in your life?

What is the meaning of life?

Before I die I want do something huge. I want be remembered. I dont want live like ordinary people. 8 h work, then TV/computer then sleep.

What do you want to do in your life?
Being a humanitarian would be cool

To leave life, even if it's a small part.... Better than when I found it.

I'm just out to be happy and have good memories. I don't really care if people know me or remember me

Live a life that maximize your happiness first, and those around you. Leave a world a better place than you found it.

Well the meaning of life is subjective. I would like to travel a lot, perhaps it would be nice to teach people MMA everywhere I go, I think that's one way I can add value to the world.

There isn't one and it's arrogant to believe that we have some higher purpose. The same arrogance leads us to things like religion, because we cannot fathom that there isn't more and that we aren't special.

Before I die I want do something huge.

How huge?

tenor.gif

The meaning of life is reproduction of genes. All life exists purely to fulfil that function.

What do I want to do in my life?

I want to be playing American football in my 50's.

I want to raise well adjusted and mostly happy kids.

I want to grow old with my wife and remain into each other.

I want to own maine coon cats.

There isn't one and it's arrogant to believe that we have some higher purpose. The same arrogance leads us to things like religion, because we cannot fathom that there isn't more and that we aren't special.
If a “higher purpose” didn’t exist, we’d of stopped talking about it quite some time ago.

I'd disagree, to my eyes it's super obvious it's reproduction and religion is a consequence of how our brain is structured. In both conspiracy theories and religions the person believes they can understand the whole chaotic world better of they just understand the mind behind it. Except there isn't a mind behind it and those that didn't get false positives for minds behind things got eaten by tigers when they saw the leaves move and assumed it was nothing.

If a “higher purpose” didn’t exist, we’d of stopped talking about it quite some time ago.

Gods don't exist yet they've been talked about since time immemorial.

Humans can be wrong for a long, long time.

Last edited:
The meaning of life or my life is to adapt to my surroundings the best way I can. It's all about adaptation and how you fit with what's around you. Try to make it harmonized as possible.

Back