What is the meaning behind this move?

LMAO.

One Piece anime is just 2 years older to Baki's which was first released back in 2001.

I tried watching it though. It has its moment but there are better series(imo) to follow.

One piece is like wine. It gets better and better the longer it goes.

Recommend me an anime though. I prefer adult themed ones, that have gore, doesn't shy from some nudity, or just mindfucks, like , I love animes like Monster, and the Fullmetal alchemist series, and Shinkeji No Kyojin, and Berserk..but do you know any similar ones?

I didn't understand why khabib had to throw that awesome jumpkick either but here we are

One piece is like wine. It gets better and better the longer it goes.

Recommend me an anime though. I prefer adult themed ones, that have gore, doesn't shy from some nudity, or just mindfucks, like , I love animes like Monster, and the Fullmetal alchemist series, and Shinkeji No Kyojin, and Berserk..but do you know any similar ones?
Matter of fact, Baki is ultra-violent if you're into style vs style tournaments.

bf94d86a6d594a61cd01168e2a788eb01528550449_full.jpg

Damn that's fucked up in the same way of akuma in street fighter series who killed his master because he believes that there can on my be one legendary master of the art form that Ken and ryu train in.

I never understood the concept behind this idea. Like I 100 percent understand protecting the art style or technique from becoming bastardised but no harm in having few qualified masters in the same style.
Yeah, the concept of "face," in the context of historic martial arts is pretty fascinating but hard to grasp. Especially considering my understanding of it stems purely from fiction. But it is interesting none the less. A martial artist would protect innocents and the weak for the sake of face, or his reputation if you will. But would also torture and mutilate someone that had offended them, also for the sake of saving face or preserving his reputation. Weird shit, but still cool.

Yeah, the concept of "face," in the context of historic martial arts is pretty fascinating but hard to grasp. Especially considering my understanding of it stems purely from fiction. But it is interesting none the less. A martial artist would protect innocents and the weak for the sake of face, or his reputation if you will. But would also torture and mutilate someone that had offended them, also for the sake of saving face or preserving his reputation. Weird shit, but still cool.

It is very interesting and in some way admirable but damn it's not the end of the world to have two masters form the same art. I guess people dueled in the old days for supremacy but dude cutting his hands off is a bit extreme.

Try telling him about participation trophies.

Seidokaikan comes to mind when it comes to Kyokushin. And Mas trained with Shotokan founder Funakoshi but Kyokushin is a different art that can stand on its own. I don't see the point of Kyokushin offshoots to be honest.

True and another offshoot style of Kyokushin led to the creation of K-1 kickboxing. But damn this dude is a bit nuts for cutting his hand as a way to pass the torch. I mean bro, just say your guy is number 1.

True and another offshoot style of Kyokushin led to the creation of K-1 kickboxing. But damn this dude is a bit nuts for cutting his hand as a way to pass the torch. I mean bro, just say your guy is number 1.
The founder of K1 is the founder of Seidokaikan.

I dunno, are there penetrating tentacles in this movie?

heavily gay undertones

The young man who is one of the antagonist of Baki is having a flashback about his karate training with his sensei who is teaching a karate style that is based on finger strikes. In the flashback, he becomes the successor of said style and the unnamed master ( who is a minor character) cuts one of his hands and proclaims his pupil to be the true master of himo-kiri karate!
The student has become the teacher...
Also, the mortality of the teacher is exposed. Even his knowledge can't protect him from aging.
It's also possible, from the context provided, that he wasn't as good as he protrayed himself to be in executing what he was teaching - but his student reached the goal that the teacher had for himself (and he was at a point of accepting it and aknowledging it - like when we find out our parents aren't perfect or omnipotent).

Back