What is the heaviest you have been and where are you in fatness now?

I'm 6 foot 2, and was up to 330 6 months ago, now 241. If anyone is finding they are having a hard time losing weight, even when training/dieting, I would urge them to go to a doctor and get a simple blood test to check your thyroid. Mine was very slow, and now my thyroid levels are normal with one pill a day and it made all the difference in the world. I could not stop my weight from going up before, and it was a struggle just to keep it the same, much less lose any. In addition, a slow thyroid can cause a ton of other problems including very bad fatigue, all over joint pain, and on and on.

6 ft, got up to 218 a year or so ago. Bout 196 or 197 currently. Quit eating fattening shit for every meal and washing down snacks with soda all day a couple weeks ago.

Pushup challenge was an eye opener when I couldn't do more than 15 in a row. In my prime I could do 15 pull ups. Had to make a change. Down 8 lbs so far, 19 days in.

5'8" master manlet race
heaviest 230
current 220
but im build well if you know what i mean

6'3 and 235 lbs was heaviest for me. Would have made it to 250 easy but got in injury weightlifting and couldn't lift heavy on the bottom half of my body.

lol, "It's muh thyroid, it's muh genetics...", fat people are disgusting. Quit being lazy.

6'3 234 at the biggest. Lost 33 pounds in the last 2 months. Tightening up.

hqg-289.gif

5'9. Currently at 172. The heaviest I've ever been. I was competing at 138.5 lbs back in 2015. I feel like crap. I can't run due to lower back pain, can't train because of time and travel issues.

6ft3 and 250lbs current.

I don't really like it. I quit my gym membership recently where I was making some progress, but I have too many problems at home to really work out. I'd like to get a full motorbike licence though, so I need to get back into running soon.

Before that I was 260lbs, which was the point where I knew that I had a problem.

6 ft, got up to 218 a year or so ago. Bout 196 or 197 currently. Quit eating fattening shit for every meal and washing down snacks with soda all day a couple weeks ago.

Pushup challenge was an eye opener when I couldn't do more than 15 in a row. In my prime I could do 15 pull ups. Had to make a change. Down 8 lbs so far, 19 days in.

Yeah, bodyweight makes such a big difference.

When I was 168lbs, I used to do ten pull ups in a row, then eight and then five as standard, after a six minute mile run, fifty press ups in two minutes and fifty sit ups in two minutes. At 260lbs, I could only do three and that was with the palms facing towards me.

My press ups are not that bad though as I can do 30 in a row, then ten and two sets of five. I worked more on strength before I quit the gym though..

Was 245, slimmed down to 220, now 238 but 16%bf. 6'6" I plan to mainly just reduce bf but gain a little now. Project beast is underway, 4 yrs in.

Update.

Now 262lbs, less bodyfat. Need a new wardrobe, feel great. Been lifting 5 days a week. Heaviest I've ever been. 
BP-MIyeg2p9

Heaviest ever: 203 lbs (had quite a lot of muscle mass, never had a beach body though)

Now: 187 lbs (a lot of the mass is gone after 18 months of recovering from neck surgery)
Height: 5'11''

Don't think I'll ever be able to lift properly again. I'll just keep lifting light ass weights and playing sports to avoid getting fatter.

Last edited:
Still 120kg/265lbs with 10ish% bf.

Try and stay around that weight all year round.

Last edited:
Heaviest 188 lbs IIRC. I'm 173 now.

I'm 5'11 3/4" - as the nurse at the doctor office said with a laugh.

The heaviest was around 195lbs.

Now as of this morning I'm 173lbs.

Holy shit. I'm 6'0.5" 188 or so. Totally athletic.. Barely eat any meat. Fish, yeah, stuff I catchy, not much dairy, lotsa veggies. Can run 5k in 20-25 minutes. Never had a Big Mac, fast food holds no appeal. I literally only eat for convenience which is rare. Choke it down if I have to, couple times a year. My weight never varies more than 5 lb. I'm good looking too, chicks love me. I'm educated, have a great job

You forgot the A between the B and the G in your username.

6'3" 245 and jacked in 2010. Much smaller now...but my waist is bigger, so there's that. :)

Back