What is the heaviest you have been and where are you in fatness now?

Heaviest right now at 250 and when I was training Muay Thai and jiu-jitsu consistently I was 205 but I could eat like shit all the McDonald's I wanted but now I'm fucked

6'1 feet tall.

Heaviest: 242, like 8 years ago. I had gained weight, I had never done any sport, so I started going to the gym to hit the weights and I got there due to extreme noob gains and an unknowingly hypertrophy routine. Before hitting the weight I had never been able to show my biceps while flexing hard, just so you can imagine how little muscle I had.

Lowest: 205, three years ago. I was doing Crossfit, BJJ and Oly lifting, as well as an extremely healthy yet boring and repetitive diet.

Now: 218, 19%bf en route to 205 again. I'm losing an average of 2lbs/week with a certified nutrionist's help, who gives me a 15 days meal plan that so far is very easy to follow. Only doing BJJ and running/calisthenics on Sundays.

We will all make it, brahs.

I'm 6'4"/5" depending on how straight I stand and the most I've weighed (twice) is a pinch over 240. I hover between 190-195 now and still have a nice beer belly and love handles. I got down to 175 about three years ago and looked skeletal but still had a beer belly. Like an Ethiopian. I can gain and lose weight pretty easily.

Was around 190-200 at one point (about 6 years ago, healthy diet, lifting, running and all that). 145 now for various reasons, slowly climbing back though. BF % is and was always pretty low, for better or worse.

Stevia does work wonders.
I'm at 80 kilos now, and I'm around 6'3.
Highly recommended.
Snorting it has not gone too well for some.

205 when I was into bodybuilding. Down to 185 now at 5'8".

5'10", My heaviest was 229 and I was fat. Now I am 208 and flabby around the waist. Aiming for 195.

I'm 6'4"/5" depending on how straight I stand and the most I've weighed (twice) is a pinch over 240. I hover between 190-195 now and still have a nice beer belly and love handles. I got down to 175 about three years ago and looked skeletal but still had a beer belly. Like an Ethiopian. I can gain and lose weight pretty easily.

Age?

I've have always' been like that too. I could decide to start running , hit 25 or 30 miles a week for a month or so , and boom.....20 lbs gone. Im about to turn 37 and all of a sudden all my old tricks are null it seems. I run , the cardio comes back , but the weight remains. I suppose my metabolism is finally going south , and ill have to really dial my diet in to get the same results that came so easily before. In 2015 even I made a big push and got my condition pretty peak , crazy the marked difference less than 2 years makes. I understand now why top athletes start dropping like flies around 35.

Age?

I've have always' been like that too. I could decide to start running , hit 25 or 30 miles a week for a month or so , and boom.....20 lbs gone. Im about to turn 37 and all of a sudden all my old tricks are null it seems. I run , the cardio comes back , but the weight remains. I suppose my metabolism is finally going south , and ill have to really dial my diet in to get the same results that came so easily before. In 2015 even I made a big push and got my condition pretty peak , crazy the marked difference less than 2 years makes. I understand now why top athletes start dropping like flies around 35.
33 sounds like I'm going downhill real soon

The last 10 years my heaviest was 280 lightest was 179. I'm about 230-240 now.

I usually bounce between 150 and 170, I have a small frame, heaviest I've been was around 180.

As far as fat %, I dunno but I have a 6 pack so that.

5'7, 170+ but i was thiccc af, now i'm 5'8 150, with manboobs and a lil tummy but that's because i cook rich ass food all day and i won't be tamed.
Lowest i've been is 127

Everyone one of these threads will be full of British people writing "stone" not realizing that nobody outside the UK knows what their stupid unit of measurement means.

195lbs when i was really into BBQing, now I'm down to 175 / 180... could still lose 10lbs...

I'm 6 feet, heaviest I've known myself to be is 235.. then I worked my ass off and over a year or so I gradually got down to 185. Diet and exercise who would've thought??

Now I hover anywhere between 205-210. I'm happy, I guess thats all that matters but I can afford to get down 10 or 15 pounds.

Back