What is the greatest team in European Football?

potemkin723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Manchester United
Bayern Munich
Barcelona FC
Real Madrid
Paris Saint-German
Liverpool FC
Arsenal
AC Milan
Inter Milan

Last edited:
CpzjFC7.png

Lol at Arsenal and Liverpool in there

Manchester United
Bayern Munich
Barcelona FC
Real Madrid
Paris Saint-German
Liverpool FC
Arsenal
AC Milan
Inter Milan
In what context do you mean greatest?

Also someone mentioned no Milan teams...you added them,yet Juve are the greatest Italy has to offer (and I say that as a fan of Milan)

Neither like or dislike,but the answer is Real Madrid.

Last edited:

Manchester United
Bayern Munich
Barcelona FC
Real Madrid
Paris Saint-German
Liverpool FC
Arsenal
AC Milan
Inter Milan
Did you just randomly picked some teams ?

There's a football thread.
Can you guys who just popped up because of the Neymar deal fuck off already?

There's a football thread.
Can you guys who just popped up because of the Neymar deal fuck off already?
Are you the sherdog police? The TS maybe new to football and wanted this specific question answered.

I watched a lot of Premier League several years ago when I had an infant that didn't sleep nights. As an American, I know next to nothing about the various teams but settled on Tottenham simply because they aired more of their matches than most other teams. This was back in 2011 or so when they had Modric. I heard he later got demoted to the Spanish leagues, which I found weird, because he's pretty good.

I watched a lot of Premier League several years ago when I had an infant that didn't sleep nights. As an American, I know next to nothing about the various teams but settled on Tottenham simply because they aired more of their matches than most other teams. This was back in 2011 or so when they had Modric. I heard he later got demoted to the Spanish leagues, which I found weird, because he's pretty good.
By demoted you mean winning things like Champions League and La Liga, then yes you are right.

It was a shame when he got sold to a poor league

Real Madrid by a country mile

If you have to ask you must really not follow football

Are you the sherdog police? The TS maybe new to football and wanted this specific question answered.
I am and i dont care what he's asking or what you think. You can both shut up, thnx...

Back