What is the fastest you have ever driven a car?

once did 68 in a 65 MPH zone.... i was a teen then though and reckless, now that im older i drive a little safer

150+ in my old supra. I was a stupid idiot when I was younger.

I drove home after sex aged 18 in my vauxhall astra at 2am, cut through town on the way. .

Must be something about Astras, I remember watching SkidRow at Docklands arena and buzzing after and climbing out of my mates Astra through the sun roof and sitting on the roof of the car as we were driving through London...

120 in my kia leaving work at 3am on the highway

About 190 km/h, but it was in the middle of the night and the highway was empty. I just wanted to check how fast I can get.
Yeah I tried this once and got up to 160 before the road narrowed due to construction and I chickened out.

It was an e63 so it had a lot more in it... previous owner said he'd been up over 200kph on BC mountain roads and I believe him.

I may or may not have driven up to 129mph in my beautiful Vauxhall GTC.

Often hit 120 in my old civic vti back in the day. Damn how I loved the sound of that vtec kicking in.

Vtec_kick_in_yo.jpg

165 on a retired indy car with a governor at the Charlotte motor speedway. I did 8 laps and I was done, nerves shot and my arms were tired as hell.

Yeah I tried this once and got up to 160 before the road narrowed due to construction and I chickened out.

I was also young at the time. Now I rarely go over 130km/h, even on highway. I noticed that as I'm getting older I'm already starting to drive like a grandma.

In a car I'd say around 120mph in a 2002 Maxima

Motorcycles 150+mph on a couple occasions

150 KM on a divided highway

about 110 mph, on a bike considerably faster.

1995 Dodge Dakota 5.2L 318 V8
Officially clocked going 107 in a 65.
Cop wrote ticket for 102mph
Just under $ 270.00

2009 Porsche 911 Carerra S
Unofficially 120-130 range.

250kph with my uncles AMG. Most of them are limit to 250 voluntarily by Mercedes/BMW/Audi.
Also while its fun to sometimes drive fast like that. Even on the Autobahn I only go over 140 kph if I am in hurry.
Everything over 140 kph just becomes uncomfortable driving you have to concentrate a lot.
And often it is not possible anyway because it's so busy.

55.01 mph in a 55 zone while listening to Kenny Loggins' Danger Zone.

105 in my 2004 Chevy Cavalier. It felt like it was gonna fall apart.

About 1.2 x 10^(11) cm/year. If felt good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back