Found one, took bloody ages, but one exists:

Samantha Harris

aboriginal_model1.jpg

Hubba hubba

Samantha Harris

aboriginal_model1.jpg

Hubba hubba

Well, for sure she has all the "hot neanderthal girl" roles locked up.

I don't feel this way AT ALL.

Same. I've always been an "other lover".

My non-educated/scientific theory is that for our tribal/cultural/genetics/idk to work, some of the group has o be settlers (people who prefer to stay in their hometown areas and/or date exclusively their own race) to strengthen the community or something, and some have to be explorers (people who love to travel and live in different locales and are attracted more outside their race/genetic similars) to keep diversity in the gene pool.

Halfcast women are the sexiest. Mixing the races creates beautiful women.

No.

My opinion of the human race is like my opinion of the Black Eyed Peas. They come in all different kinds of colors, and I hate them all.
I’m stealing this for my monthly Facebook status.

I love brunettes with blue eyes. Porcelain skin, bright pink nipples. Like Evangeline Lilly, Jennifer Connelly, Megan Fox

Samantha Harris

aboriginal_model1.jpg

Hubba hubba

No she is not

Her dad is white and her mom is from stolen generation of aboriginal many of whom were race mixed.

Makes the hottest
White

On average hottest
Asian

No she is not

Her dad is white and her mom is from stolen generation of aboriginal many of whom were race mixed.

Captain Buzzkill to the rescue.

Making Sherdog a fun free place for all the boys n girls.

Shes close enough

Hm, tough question. There are beautiful women from all races. I like 'em all, but mostly I date white girls and black/mixed girls. So I'd go with that if I had to choose.

Captain Buzzkill to the rescue.

Making Sherdog a fun free place for all the boys n girls.

Shes close enough

3/4 not aboriginal is close enough? even if she is 1/2? please. LOL it like saying ¨¨ï was close enough to pass exam i got 50%¨´

Mixed race. Half white-black, half white-filipinian, persian, black-puerto rican, whatever mix Hawaiian girls are

3/4 not aboriginal is close enough? even if she is 1/2? please. LOL it like saying ¨¨ï was close enough to pass exam i got 50%¨´

Alright already, youve successfully killed my buzz, quit bitching.

Jeez, i show you a hot 'aboriginy' chick and you throw a hissy fit, mr know-it-all.

If you ever wonder why you have no friends look at this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back