What is the best looking race of women?

Best looking race of women?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I married a blonde with blue eyes. My GF before that was the same, and so was the one before that. BUT when I bartended in NYC I had almost everything and loved most. Here are some observations:

Indians have the worst skin. Stretch marks and past blemishes cause scarring that marks the skin. But they have great thick lush hair.

Black girls have the worst nipples, but great breast shape. Hair is an issue with weaves. Bi racial blacks have the best of both worlds...nice hair, nice nipples, great tits.

Latinas have the best asses and buttholes, but also have bellies. Many also have huge dark meat curtains.

Asians have the best nipples, asses no so much. Very nice vaginas.

White girls smell the best, have the best eyes and hair, and can vary greatly with everything else because there are so many different cultures....like Greeks are hairy. The mixes are the best...like Irish Italian German and French all mixed into a hot package.

It's obviously 100m because you can compare all their asses when they're on the starting blocks. When they're staggered you can't make a fair comparison at all.

runners-leaving-starting-blocks-bc1t7x.jpg

Well done

Wait my daughter runs track..
Fu......

Im more into latin women, but honestly I don't descriminate, there are beautiful women in every race, I'd bang one of each please.

I voted hispanic/latina women, although mixed women can be some of the most beautiful. Usually black mixed with anything makes for a fine woman because they get the thickness of the black girl, with the looks of whatever else.

Latina's all day. From my first crush in Kindergarten and until the day I die, I'll always be a sucker for them.

giphy.gif

What does TS mean with race?

Robots can look like anything, so robot race is the best.

As an Athletic person, I voted for black. But I fine all races of women hot. I'm more into shape.

I have gone back and forth on this with other sherdoggers in the P&M. While hot Latina and white girls do get my blood going. IMO nothing can quite match a hot Asian girl with a nice rack. There is my preference son.

I be all....
RcE8fc6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back