What is something unexplainable that happened to you but you'll sound crazy if you tell others?

I have some pretty bad sleep paralysis that is very frequent. It's actually what kept me out of the Naval Academy and even enlisting to military

The shit I've seen/felt/experienced during some of those episodes I wouldn't wish on an enemy

I had a demonic Donnie Darko Bunny (Face and body of the bunny, but with black goat's legs and hooves and vivid glowing green eyes) walk over and put a hand across my face. Not only could I suddenly not breath but I COULD TASTE THE FUR!
(Note, I hadn't seen the movie in over 3 years)

A 20 year old male drank 4 redbulls the next evening playing Xbox all night because I was genuinely afraid to sleep, and was hoping that the next night I'd be so tired I'd simply pass out into a coma

This fucking thing with a black goat lower half and laser pointer bright glowing green eyes tried to suffocate me

More on topic, when I was a kid, our vehicle was crushed by a falling tree in a windstorm while we were staying at a hotel in North Dakota. Bad storm, power went out, my dad was gonna go out to the van to get some flashlights there when he put his hand on the doorknob and for no reason at all, he suddenly had a memory of his mother who died when he was 18. That delayed him 10 seconds. It was during this time, the massive tree fell on our van totaling it. Crushed the roof into the floor, and my Dad would have been inside and killed had he not paused for no reason to think about this Mom.

Definite guardian angel moment to our family
Holy shit. Rip

When I was 3, I got a pet eel and named it Bowser. However, this was during the days of NES when Bowser was still King Koopa, so I haven't any clue how that happened.
mQ0YNA.gif

062510MSMO239.jpg

Was it the "demon?"

Last edited:
About a decade ago, a friend and I were on a country road and saw a large creature that looked like Shaq in a werewolf costume. The creature was standing on two legs under a tree branch off the edge of the road. As we got closer, the creature looked at us, got onto all four legs and walked along the tree line away from the road. Ive posted a more detailed description in a post a few years ago, but I don't have the time right now to dig through my history and link it here.

Ive seen bears in the wild before (I live in Indiana) and this thing was 100% not a bear. After some investigating, we discovered that we weren't the only ones to see "the beast". It was first reported on I-65 by a truck driver, then by us two days later, and the last known sighting occurred two weeks later in Hoosier Hills National Forestry. We concluded that this was the same creature because it was walking to the West which, given the location where my friend and I saw it, was between I-65 (to our East) and Bloomington (to our West).

I don't share that story with a lot of people because they never believe me. But they don't have to. I know what I saw and I had a witness with me.

You saw what is commonly known in the cryptid world as a "Dogman". I once created a thread about it. Here's a radio show dedicated to the creature, where eyewitnesses call in and tell of their encounters.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45XWpD2N9tf2E0hqepD5zg

Had a lucid dream that I would never see my father alive again in April of 2004. Woke up for whatever reason convinced this was the case. Told my wife and we more or less dismissed it until he died in July of the same year.

I became good friends with my weed dealer. What started off as just buying weed turned into a good friendship. We would always shoot the shit at his place, fire up the BBQ and have drinks and smoke up and I would jjst chill with him and as the day went on people would come and go to get drugs etc.

This one guy came around and his name was Tom. He liked his coke and weed and was a nice enough guy but really into God...God talked to him apparently. He was just a harmless, coked out religious dude.. He was also known to bring cool shit up to my dealer in echange for drugs. One time however he showed up and said how much weed can I get for my leather jacket...dealer gave him some weed and as he was saying good bye and taking the leather jacket off hos back he said "Thanks brother, catch you on the otherside" the look he gave and the tone it really just hit my senses. I felt certain he was going to kill himself.

I said to my dealer he really tripped me out and that I think he is going to off himself. Dealer laughed it off saying no man Tom is fucked he will be back.

Tom went and hung himself in the woods that night. Was found the next morning by people walking the trail, right down on the ocean near a lighthouse he was found dangling from a tree. People think im fucked when I tell them this but how he looked at me and said what he said the channel was clear and my senses picked up on it and I just knew as crazy as I thought it was at the time I just knew it..still fucks with me almost 10 years later now

Last edited:
I psychicly connected witha bird once. saved my life when it ate taht sp[ider.

Shortly after my father died I had a dream. I know, I know, not another “weird dream” post. Hang with me. It starts off not that interesting, but I think it gets there. Anyway, the dream:

I’m sitting in my room and my cell phone rings. The caller I.D. says “God.” I’m kind of freaked out, but I answer it. On the other side of the phone is my father. He says, “Tell Mom I’m okay.” I say, “Dad, where are you?” And he says “Portland.” Then I wake up.

I’m not sure why my brain conjured a dream where my deceased father told me he was in Portland. We had no special connection to Portland. We never talked about Portland. Anyway, Portland is North of where I am so I wondered, “Was Dad reaching out from the beyond to tell me he was somewhere ABOVE? Was somewhere north of me a metaphor for heaven?!

Alright, I know that at that time my grieving heart and mind were looking for symbolism to help comfort me into believing Dad was contacting me from heaven. Nonetheless, I passed the message on to Mom and it gave her some comfort. Then I mostly forgot about it until....

About 10 years later I have another dream about Dad. In this one he’s driving a car and I’m in the passenger seat. I ask “Dad, where are we? What are we doing?” He says, “This is Portland. I’m showing John around.” At that moment I realized my Godfather John was in the back seat. We drove around a very plain looking town for a while and Dad pointed out a few places and I woke up.

I would have probably forgotten the dream within the day, but my mother called me that day and said, “Your Godfather passed away last night.”

When I was about 8 years old, I was at our local church with my family for my older sister's confirmation (this was about 8pm). After the service, everyone was outside the entrance of the church chatting and conversing with eachother, there must have a been a crowd of about 30 people.

As I was making my way through the small crowd, I suddenly came face to face with this weird as fuck woman who I can only describe as a midget hag. She had red cluttered hair that you would see on a porcelain doll, deep wrinkles, beady eyes, and she shot me the most sinister, menacing fucked up grin I've ever encountered in my life. She was literally inches away from my face at eye level when she did this, and she barely resembled a human. The encounter only lasted less than a second, but I remember my heart sinking in fear, and the image of her has been ingrained in to my memory ever since.

I spent a good 15 minutes vigilantly trying to spot her in the crowd again - just to confirm that she was probably just an unfortunate looking woman, but she was no where to be seen. It was like she just vanished.

what would they talk about? how they approached in the first place? could you elaborate more on this please?

Me and my mom were living in this beat up apartment complex at the time. We had this massive room with two beds in it we were staying in. I woke up because i essentially had this feeling someone was in the room watching me so i turn over and boom theres two old people standing at the foot of the bed. Only they weren't physically solid they looked like they were being run through a grainy black and white film projector.

I freaked the fuck out of course and yelled for my mom and woke her up. She was startled as expected but managed to compose herself more than i could and then these two ghosts attempted to reassure us everything was fine lol. It turned out they were a married couple who used to be the landlords of the apartment complex before they expired. I didn't ask them anything meaningful in so far as how the hell they still existed or what happened when you croaked etc,etc which was extremely unfortunate in retrospect.

These visits occurred at least a dozen or more times before we ended up moving out of the apartment. And it was always the same. They would just randomly appear in the middle of the night at the foot of the bed and it was just checking in / basic small talk, Hiya LEGS and momma LEGS then they would disappear again.

Me and my mom were living in this beat up apartment complex at the time. We had this massive room with two beds in it we were staying in. I woke up because i essentially had this feeling someone was in the room watching me so i turn over and boom theres two old people standing at the foot of the bed. Only they weren't physically solid they looked like they were being run through a grainy black and white film projector.

I freaked the fuck out of course and yelled for my mom and woke her up. She was startled as expected but managed to compose herself more than i could and then these two ghosts attempted to reassure us everything was fine lol. It turned out they were a married couple who used to be the landlords of the apartment complex before they expired. I didn't ask them anything meaningful in so far as how the hell they still existed or what happened when you croaked etc,etc which was extremely unfortunate in retrospect.

These visits occurred at least a dozen or more times before we ended up moving out of the apartment. And it was always the same. They would just randomly appear in the middle of the night at the foot of the bed and it was just checking in / basic small talk, Hiya LEGS and momma LEGS then they would disappear again.

No camcorders at the time?

Shortly after my father died I had a dream. I know, I know, not another “weird dream” post. Hang with me. It starts off not that interesting, but I think it gets there. Anyway, the dream:

I’m sitting in my room and my cell phone rings. The caller I.D. says “God.” I’m kind of freaked out, but I answer it. On the other side of the phone is my father. He says, “Tell Mom I’m okay.” I say, “Dad, where are you?” And he says “Portland.” Then I wake up.

I’m not sure why my brain conjured a dream where my deceased father told me he was in Portland. We had no special connection to Portland. We never talked about Portland. Anyway, Portland is North of where I am so I wondered, “Was Dad reaching out from the beyond to tell me he was somewhere ABOVE? Was somewhere north of me a metaphor for heaven?!

Alright, I know that at that time my grieving heart and mind were looking for symbolism to help comfort me into believing Dad was contacting me from heaven. Nonetheless, I passed the message on to Mom and it gave her some comfort. Then I mostly forgot about it until....

About 10 years later I have another dream about Dad. In this one he’s driving a car and I’m in the passenger seat. I ask “Dad, where are we? What are we doing?” He says, “This is Portland. I’m showing John around.” At that moment I realized my Godfather John was in the back seat. We drove around a very plain looking town for a while and Dad pointed out a few places and I woke up.

I would have probably forgotten the dream within the day, but my mother called me that day and said, “Your Godfather passed away last night.”

Very interesting. I also have a friend who said he had dreams prior to someone passing. The Portland thing is interesting. Do you live in Oregon or somewhere in California?

When I was 13 or so I was camping out in the woods with my best buddy and my gay cousin Corey. I woke up in the middle of the night and my cousin was blowing my best friend, shit still trips me out. My buddy to this day still won't admit it happened.

Don't know why but lol'd so loud at this - especially the bold.

Hmm, I'd say the strangest thing for many years was when my Grandma died in 2016. A couple of days after, for roughly 3-4 weeks, a tiny bird (the same bird) would tap on my front window at 6/6:30am every morning, thus waking me up in the process. I'd go look. The bird would stare at me. Tap a bit more and fly away. Stare more. Then fly away etc.

Never seen / known a bird to do that before and since.

Kinda miss that bird actually...

Very interesting. I also have a friend who said he had dreams prior to someone passing. The Portland thing is interesting. Do you live in Oregon or somewhere in California?

San Jose, CA.

Was Big Trouble Little
China a Documentary?

Not a cool supernatural story, but certainly a weird experience:

When I was 16, like many 16 year olds, I wanted to buy a cool looking knife. I wanted a butterfly knife specifically. So my friend and I went to Chinatown in San Francisco. We looked through various knife selling shops. Then we entered a shop that like many Chinatown shops was just seemingly various Knick knacks. In the back (and the shop went surprisingly far back), was a case of knives. After looking for a little while, the guy, who barely spoke English, directed us behind a curtain.

The shop behind the shop went even further back and was nearly all weapons. Back in this room was an olllllddddddd man. I’m talking looked like a character from Big Trouble Little China.

He had on traditional Chinese clothing, long white mustache and beard. And he looked like if he coughed he’d break. I told him what I was looking for and he put a butterfly knife in front of me. I picked it up and tried to look cool with it and he laughed. He screamed something in Chinese and out from the back comes a smoking hot, 19 something Chinese girl in pig tails and a Catholic school girl uniform with a veryyyy short skirt. She walks right in front of the old man and sits in his lap and deliberately grinds her ass into his crotch a few times and he makes no expression whatsoever.

Then she picks up the knife and does like a 5 minute demonstration spinning and whirling it like I’ve never seen. It was incredible and hard to describe. Her expression toward us was one of irritation like we were a waste of her time. Then she left and I bought the knife.

Last edited:
i met the BTK killer Dennis Rader a couple months before he was arrested when he came into a bar i worked at in KS for a family members birthday party. he was friendly and acted like he was the most confident guy in the place. ive shared this here.

About a decade ago, a friend and I were on a country road and saw a large creature that looked like Shaq in a werewolf costume. The creature was standing on two legs under a tree branch off the edge of the road. As we got closer, the creature looked at us, got onto all four legs and walked along the tree line away from the road. Ive posted a more detailed description in a post a few years ago, but I don't have the time right now to dig through my history and link it here.

Ive seen bears in the wild before (I live in Indiana) and this thing was 100% not a bear. After some investigating, we discovered that we weren't the only ones to see "the beast". It was first reported on I-65 by a truck driver, then by us two days later, and the last known sighting occurred two weeks later in Hoosier Hills National Forestry. We concluded that this was the same creature because it was walking to the West which, given the location where my friend and I saw it, was between I-65 (to our East) and Bloomington (to our West).

I don't share that story with a lot of people because they never believe me. But they don't have to. I know what I saw and I had a witness with me.
i believe it. ive also been listening to the podcast sasquatch chronicles lately for the stories

I had encountered weird stuff a couple of times.

When I was about 4 or 5 years of age my mom went to the store to get some food, I was left in the apartment alone. I remember it was a sunny day, I was playing in the room for some time then I heard some noises from the front door like it was opened. I thought my mom came back and start calling her. No answer, so i go to the room door, and open it. In front of me there was standing a bald, grey humanoid, not like grey type huge eyes alien, but like a grey female mannequin from the clothes store, with colored spots and blurs on its skin, you know, like gasolin spilled on the water. It was naked, had realistic human features, but was bald and had no nipples lol.
It was looking at itself in the mirror we had there, touching its face and lips, made no notion of me, didnt look at me. I was scared shitless. closed the door to the room and stood by it, pushing it in case the "mannequin" would try to open it. It did not, some time later mom came home, the door had no signs of being tinkered with, and "mannequin" left no trails.

When I was 16 or 17 I woke at 5 AM breathing hard and thinking of a Egyptian town Scharm-esh-Sheich and when I watched morning news I learned that about the time I woke up a huge terrorist attack happened in that town.

Also I constantly get Dejavu's - stuff happens that I thought happened years ago or I see pictures and places I think I've seen before in my dreams or awake.

I saw a big black cat out in eastern Washington once. About the size of a cougar, with a stupid long tail. Just about everyone I tell that to gives me the "oh scrody" look. I saw it, I don't give a shit what you think.

I heard sasquatch one night out camping. Heard this strange sounding yell/roar for about two hours just after the sun went down. Saw a Bigfoot special like two weeks later with an identical roar being played in it. Either that or I happened to be listening in on this particular filming crew.

I heard sasquatch one night out camping. Heard this strange sounding yell/roar for about two hours just after the sun went down. Saw a Bigfoot special like two weeks later with an identical roar being played in it. Either that or I happened to be listening in on this particular filming crew.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Back