What is something unexplainable that happened to you but you'll sound crazy if you tell others?

Perhaps they got rid of it (?)

That’s the 2nd most rational explanation I have. The only reason I tend not to believe it was that removing what I remember being there would have been a massive undertaking which would make sense if whoever did it was intending to do something in that area. But instead there was once an abandoned zoo and now just woods.

My other explanation is that although I felt certain about the path to get there, I am wrong. That it’s still there, I just forgot the way.

Why did you inception that murder on your high school buddy TS?

I was singing a song getting into my car and when I turned on the radio, the song was playing.

Wasn't a new pop song either that was getting played over and over or anything.

It was Worlds Apart by Journey.

Yeah, funny thing happened when I was a kid growing up in Berkeley CA. Me, my brother and my pal were walking to the movies and using a public path that went between several houses. Walking down this path all three of us were stopped dead in our tracks, there was two medium size monkeys (20-25 pounds) roaming free in the back yard. One was on the fence just a few feet from the path. They were just hanging out and could have gone any direction they wanted to.

This would horrify me, especially being in California because of the Chris Snow books by Dean Koontz lol, they deal with a bunch of genetically modified monkeys escaped from a lab...and it's kinda terrifying lol.

My own story I've told on here in long form, Cliffs Notes are we moved into a new construction house that was built on old school grounds, and had recently received a restored 100+ year old table from wifes family (not sure if related, just giving context) wife and I separately saw the same exact things in the same exact places (by the old table) independently for months, then finally brought it up to each other (I called it a 6t tall grey blur, and she called it a man-sized grey smudge, we settled on referring to it as 'The Grey Thing'). Wife then suffered sleep paralysis and some scary shit at night while we were sleeping, the only night I ever saw anything in the bedroom. Overall we dealt with this for probably...4 or 5 months, asked a friend's dad to come over and bless the house as he is a pastor, and a group of us went around and prayed together for protection in every room, and in the yard, and in the garage, etc and haven't had a single issue since.

I get it when people don't believe us, Would literally not believe my wife if we hadn't had the same issues independent of each other for months before talking about it, she's a nurse practitioner and I'm a cop, both kinda no bullshit people, still have no clue what it was, and don't really care as long as it stays gone.

When I was a kid I had a balloon in my house that floated to the ceiling (high ceilings about 18 or 20 ft) in the living room. Next morning I woke up sitting in my living room with my legs crossed and the balloon on my lap.
<Dylan> <TheWire1><DontBelieve1>

I've told this story before. I was laying bed wide awake one mourning when I hear the sound
of a chain being pulled. I think nothing of it then I hear it again this time a little louder so for
what ever reason I said is that the loudest you got and then I this loud CHA-CHING needless
to say I kept my shut after that.

And no, no one was around when it happened.

One night I was having a dream when I appeared in this field and saw this wild dog sitting in
front of me looking ahead then it turned around and saw me got up and charged at me to
attack when all of the sudden I see an arm of someone holding sword in front of me, the saw it
and stopped and sat.

The dream stopped after that.

I don’t tell too many people this one.

Back in 2012 I was on vacation in Waikiki with my wife. I fell asleep at the beach and had a very vivid dream where I’m sitting on the same beach and the sun is setting. A girl(maybe 18 or 19 years old) walks up to me with two guys similar in age(insert brazzers meme here). The girl says to me “hey Dad. We’re just going to go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.” I don’t respond but I do notice that the two guys are identical to each other. As they’re walking away one of the guys asks me “need anything, Dad?” And then I woke up.

This was 2012. My wife and I had no children at the time.

2018 I’m the proud dad to a little girl and identical twin boys.

I remember you talking about wanting kids before then and being stressed about work. Seems like both of those have been addressed. Time flies.

<mma1>

Small things like once in a while when I listen to pandora on random, I'll sing the first few notes of a song I think would be good to listen to next, just as the current song finishes with the last note. And directly after I sing those notes, the song I was singing starts. I want to think that Its me and my brain showing me that I dont perceive things immediately as they happen, and there is a extremely small delay with senses, or I'm just clairvoyant by the millisecond.

Small things like once in a while when I listen to pandora on random, I'll sing the first few notes of a song I think would be good to listen to next, just as the current song finishes with the last note. And directly after I sing those notes, the song I was singing starts. I want to think that Its me and my brain showing me that I dont perceive things immediately as they happen, and there is a extremely small delay with senses, or I'm just clairvoyant by the millisecond.

This happens to me all the time.

But I don't take it too much as a sign of a supernatural event because I figure, if it's a song I like chances are it'll be on one of my Pandora stations. Granted the probability that it plays that exact moment are low.

I’ve seen Coolio at the airport...twice.

Yeah back when i was a kid myself and my mom had numerous paranormal experiences with ghosts that included being visited routinely by an elderly dead couple who would chat it up with us like it was the most normal thing in the world. Mind you as well i came from a largely Athiest / Agnostic household so things like this were not discussed nor i was taught to believe in anything so it was an incredibly profound experience and lead me to be unshakable in my belief that at the very least SOMETHING happens when we croak and we carry on.

I literally just had a baby bird wander into my kitchen. Its parents were outside going fucking crazy.

About a decade ago, a friend and I were on a country road and saw a large creature that looked like Shaq in a werewolf costume. The creature was standing on two legs under a tree branch off the edge of the road. As we got closer, the creature looked at us, got onto all four legs and walked along the tree line away from the road. Ive posted a more detailed description in a post a few years ago, but I don't have the time right now to dig through my history and link it here.

Ive seen bears in the wild before (I live in Indiana) and this thing was 100% not a bear. After some investigating, we discovered that we weren't the only ones to see "the beast". It was first reported on I-65 by a truck driver, then by us two days later, and the last known sighting occurred two weeks later in Hoosier Hills National Forestry. We concluded that this was the same creature because it was walking to the West which, given the location where my friend and I saw it, was between I-65 (to our East) and Bloomington (to our West).

I don't share that story with a lot of people because they never believe me. But they don't have to. I know what I saw and I had a witness with me.

I don’t tell too many people this one.

Back in 2012 I was on vacation in Waikiki with my wife. I fell asleep at the beach and had a very vivid dream where I’m sitting on the same beach and the sun is setting. A girl(maybe 18 or 19 years old) walks up to me with two guys similar in age(insert brazzers meme here). The girl says to me “hey Dad. We’re just going to go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.” I don’t respond but I do notice that the two guys are identical to each other. As they’re walking away one of the guys asks me “need anything, Dad?” And then I woke up.

This was 2012. My wife and I had no children at the time.

2018 I’m the proud dad to a little girl and identical twin boys.

So what you're saying is....you're from the future!

Can you tell me how Avengers 4 ends?

About a decade ago, a friend and I were on a country road and saw a large creature that looked like Shaq in a werewolf costume. The creature was standing on two legs under a tree branch off the edge of the road. As we got closer, the creature looked at us, got onto all four legs and walked along the tree line away from the road. Ive posted a more detailed description in a post a few years ago, but I don't have the time right now to dig through my history and link it here.

Ive seen bears in the wild before (I live in Indiana) and this thing was 100% not a bear. After some investigating, we discovered that we weren't the only ones to see "the beast". It was first reported on I-65 by a truck driver, then by us two days later, and the last known sighting occurred two weeks later in Hoosier Hills National Forestry. We concluded that this was the same creature because it was walking to the West which, given the location where my friend and I saw it, was between I-65 (to our East) and Bloomington (to our West).

I don't share that story with a lot of people because they never believe me. But they don't have to. I know what I saw and I had a witness with me.

Only other possible explanation... A guy in a strange costume trolling people.

GSM.jpg

That’s the 2nd most rational explanation I have. The only reason I tend not to believe it was that removing what I remember being there would have been a massive undertaking which would make sense if whoever did it was intending to do something in that area. But instead there was once an abandoned zoo and now just woods.

My other explanation is that although I felt certain about the path to get there, I am wrong. That it’s still there, I just forgot the way.

google earth it

Back