What is Rick Story up to these days?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Has he signed with a new promotion yet? Hes a good fighter, wouldn't mind seeing Bellator signing Mike Pierce and Rick Story and making that fight happen. Those 2 seem to have some genuine beef and Bellator could hype the shit out of it. I think it would be an exciting fight too, those guys are still 2 of some of the best welterweights in the world imo.

He rang me up at Circle K the other day. $30 on pump 4, a Tijuana Mama, and a goddamn litre of cola. I left the loose change in the "leave a penny, take a penny" change bowl. On my way out, I realized I had left my keys on the counter. When I turned around to retrieve them, I see Rick was already scooping it out to pocket it for himself.

Oh, that Rick....

Last edited:
He rang me up at Circle K the other day. $30 on pump 4, a Tijuana Mama, and a goddamn litre of cola. I left the loose change in the "leave a penny, take a penny" change bowl. On my way out, I realized I had left my keys on the counter. When I turned around to retrieve them, I see Rick was already scooping it out to pocket it for himself.

Oh, that Rick....
You just made my day.

The only thing that I can think of when I think of Rick Story is Maia squeezing the absolute shit out of him so hard that hard blood starts gushing out of his nose, which is a shame because he was once an absolute killer.

There was an article earlier this year in which it said he was training to be a firefighter.

It said he was doing a 13 month course in Portland. He was probably doing Paramedic school which most departments require now since most of the calls now a days are EMS related (

Back