What is one thing incels can do to be more attractive?

*sigh* they can do the same shit the rest of us figured out how to do back when we were lame teens:
1) get a haircut
2) learn to dress better (takes a little time/effort to find out what looks good on you)
3) do a physical sport/lift weights

There is more, but just these three things should be enough to drag most people out of the Ocean of Lonelifappity and onto the dry land of Fuckability. They don't need to become players, they literally just need to get one girl to like them whom they also like.
Easier said than done. I do all those things and am yet to find a girl who likes me that I also like

First of all, most of those dweebs who refer to themselves as "incel" have low self-esteem. They may also be shut ins.

Some dumb girl on youtube was calling her self an incel, even though she could find a boyfriend and get laid if she wanted.

You can only be "involuntarily celibate" if you meet certain criteria. And I guarantee most of those dorks don't meet it.

Naw, I'm into chicks with dicks.
If you found one who looks like this, why wouldn't you be?

dominopresley.png

That doesn't make you "incel" since you can find a girl.
Well i think it does since I can’t find any that are decent looking enough to be worth pursueing and that actually give me the time of day.

Well i think it does since I can’t find any that are decent looking enough to be worth pursueing and that actually give me the time of day.
This statement makes you superficial and arrogant.

How would you feel if a woman said "I don't like you because you aren't decent looking enough to be given the time of day"? You would call her a cunt. So you, my friend, are a dick.

"Incels" (fucking stupid name) can't find a partner for reasons that they can't control. You apparently can but choose not to.

If you want a good looking woman just for sexual purposes, there are ways to do that.

This statement makes you superficial and arrogant.

How would you feel if a woman said "I don't like you because you aren't decent looking enough to be given the time of day"? You would call her a cunt. So you, my friend, are a dick.

"Incels" (fucking stupid name) can't find a partner for reasons that they can't control. You apparently can but choose not to.
I mean the women that i like don’t give me the time of day. And I’m not interested in getting in a relationship with a 5/10 girl.

You misread my comment.

I mean the women that i like don’t give me the time of day. And I’m not interested in getting in a relationship with a 5/10 girl.

You misread my comment.
No, man. I understood what you wrote.

You need to go back and read what I wrote. You are very superficial, not "INCEL".

Wanting to bang super models doesn't make you an "incel".

You misread my comment.
How would you rank yourself out of ten?

You need to go back and read what I wrote. You are very superficial, not "INCEL".

Not interested in banging super models. I’d like to date a girl who is reasonably attractive. Considering i’m a guy who is tall in shape, good career. Is that too much to ask?

Not interested in banging super models. I’d like to date a girl who is reasonably attractive. Considering i’m a guy who is tall in shape, good career. Is that too much to ask?
So how does being superficial and arrogant make you "incel"? That term is reserved for people who are involuntarily celibate.

Thanks man. You don’t know me so no need to put me down.
Dude, this is based on stuff that you are writing. You are clearly in your own way. You probably need to see someone about this.

Dude, this is based on stuff that you are writing. You are clearly in your own way. You probably need to see someone about this.
Like who should I see? You’re saying i’m arrogant and I have a -10 personality. Based off what? Because I said I don’t want to date chicks I’m not attracted to that I’m superficial? Ok then

Like who should I see? You’re saying i’m arrogant and I have a -10 personality. Based off what? Because I said I don’t want to date chicks I’m not attracted to that I’m superficial? Ok then
I replied to you because you called yourself "incel". I don't care who you date or who you don't want to date.

You are clearly not incel, you don't even talk about yourself in that way. No one who is incel would ever say or write "8 honest to god I’m a tall good looking dude".

If you want to date a woman entirely based on her looks, go right ahead. There is no rule that says you can't. But stop acting surprised cause you attract the women who meet your "standards". It works both ways. If you can judge solely on looks then so can those women.

And stop referring to yourself as "incel". That dumb ass term is reserved for a select group of the population. You are not in that group.

I replied to you because you called yourself "incel". I don't care who you date or who you don't want to date.

You are clearly not incel, you don't even talk about yourself in that way. No one who is incel would ever say or write "8 honest to god I’m a tall good looking dude".

If you want to date a woman entirely based on her looks, go right ahead. There is no rule that says you can't. But stop acting surprised cause you attract the women who meet your "standards". It works both ways. If you can judge solely on looks then so can those women.

And stop referring to yourself as "incel". That dumb ass term is reserved for a select group of the population. You are not in that group.
Yeah ok fair enough. I guess I’m not an incel. Thanks. Just to correct you on one thing though. I don’t attract the women who meet my standards unfortunately

on the other hand, based on his posts in the HW he wants to bang Conor.

Back