What is one of your favorite wrestling moments?

HBK winning Rumble 95...first major show I ever went to, and as a huge HBK fan it was awesome seeing that in person.

That place went Banana!

Love the clothesline directly to the grill @ 1:46

Thankfully Honky could work and turned so the big dumbass could hit his splash

I remember watching that at home when it happened. I was 8. I was sitting on my living room floor with my cousin. I was initially bummed because I liked Brutus and really thought he was going to win the title before he got "injured." Then Warrior's music hit and me and my cousin went batshit crazy.

Now I love watching my son have those type of moments. When AJ beat Jinder a couple weeks ago he went nuts.

I liked it when Sting took on the whole nWo by himself. It was super bad ass to my 7 year old self, and propelled him to megastar. Then old man Hogan cleanly beats him by himself at Starrcade.

This was more important for making Brock than beating rock imo. And it should have been the finish to Braun Roman.
giphy.gif
1VBEm9.gif

80's Sullivan throwing ink on Dusty's sister. He went through the crowd of wrestlers like Jack Ruby and took off.

- in one of the old smaller territories in montreal in mid 80s... a tag match between tom zenk/dan kroffat and the long riders, that had a supposedly injured member of the long riders run and interfere...
then rick martel ran in to save them... then steve strong ran to stop that... tom zenk bladed ... they hung rick martel by the neck with a whip over the ropes. As 10 or 11 year old kid this was awesome.
found it on youtube a while and didnt look anywhere near what I remember... but got me into wrestling.
- Rick Steamboat winning the IC title from savage at WM III
- the Rick Steamboat/Ric flair matches in WCW in late 80s when Rick Steamboat won the NWA title(dont remember if it was WCW by then)

When the ECW faction formed during the Invasion....was quickly ruined when it was revealed to be Steph's faction, then got worse when it aligned with WCW.

But the moment Heyman declared the Invasion just got more Extreme!!!

Hogan verses the Rock at WM 2002 that I attended live. Felt like a time warp as a Hogan fan back to 1986. Unbelievable the energy generated for that match.

Ziggler cashing in (They have edited out the loudness of the crowd, of you didn't know)

The rock getting the craziest reaction I've heard coming out in Lafayette..

Most of wrestlemania III, which I was there for.

Mark Henry beating Ryback at Wrestlemania.

Eddie getting the belt.

Jake locking warrior in snake pit

Undertaker 91-93

Warrior beating honkey tonk in 5 seconds.

Basically the 2-3 years that the rock was the coolest person on earth.

Stone cold beating up Kurt when he came back.

Kurt angle winning big matches.

"Kane can't drive a car, he's pure evil!"

Kane and Bryan bits that never got the crowd reactions they deserved.

Zeus time

Randy v Hogan over Elizabeth.

Eugene

Vince in hospital

Stephs boobs

Demolition being 1 and 2 at rumble

Trish status ass

Vince and Trish in front of Mrs. McMahon.

Kiss my ass club.

DX

Goldberg at first

Hardy boys being champs for their first great run

Summer of 1997, I was 10. My parents upgraded our cable package and it took effect literally 15 minutes before the finish of Raw. Luckily, my friend Andrew and I got to see Stone Cold Steve Austin in a handicap tag match for the titles against Owen and Bulldog. Dude Love came out, shit was epic, and I got to see Mick Foley make out with hoes.

Back