What is one film you would recommend every person see before they die?

Enter the Dragon

L.A. Confidential

Terminator 2.

81yfvunwzUL._SX342_.jpg

Godfather II...

Macgruber

And why?

He said state the movie . . . AND WHY, motherfuckers!

Sherdoggers just never do know how to follow instructions.

And why?

I read the instructions, but I've talked about the Terminator a fair bit on here and don't feel like writing an essay. I will field questions, though.

And why?

every young boy needs a masculine male role model to teach him to stand up for themselves. who better than Bruce?

I read the instructions, but I've talked about the Terminator a fair bit on here and don't feel like writing an essay. I will field questions, though.

In three sentences or less, why do you recommend Terminator?

And why?

His opening post was way too long. When I got to the end I forgot he said why also.

Because it has good action and some Comedy. and explosions? You betcha. It was a great film when it first came out and Arnold Skynetted his way to the Governor of California.

But mainly my other reasons... also because Stone Cold said so! I naturally assume he told someone they should see it.

Friday the 13th Part 3. Some dipshit is walking around on his hands and Jason pops out and chops him in the genitals with a machete. must see film

Heatposter.jpg

If there is such as a thing as a perfect movie, its Heat.
From start to finish, perfect balance between action, thriller and drama.

I love the common theme between the "good" and "bad" guys, thanks to the complexity of the characters and their backstories.
And every single one of the characters is iconic in their own right.
Also brilliant soundtrack, cinematography and overall atmosphere.
etc etc

latest

Consider this your cinematic time capsule, or maybe the film that meant the most to you, or your favorite, or the one you think is most important.

Whatever the reason, what's that one film, and why?

Videodrome

MV5BMTQ0OTA3MzYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODgzODg4._V1_SX214_.jpg

Because it's a war movie that's not about war, but about what faith in God can bring you through.

Back