What is next for Trump?

Bang Melania, have a yuge steak, play a few rounds of golf and give some thought to his next twitter posting?

That asswipe better lower my taxes. After that, some kind of infrastructure bill would have a good shot at bi-partisan support.

Kissing Putin's ring, probably.

Then maybe they can work together to drop bombs on a bunch of Syrian women and children trying to hawk their wares at a marketplace.

Declare himself 'dictator perpetuo' and give himself the title 'praefectura morum'

Trade Reform

Currently America is the "stupid country" until trade reform gets fixed.
High taxes must be enforced on ALL imports.

Which law is he gonna approach next?

The wall? I don't think the GOP wants to pay for it.

Tax reform? Why would that work out when health care did not?

His radical budget plans? I don't think anybody takes these seriously.

In any case, we now know he is not the great deal maker and negotiator he wanted the public to believe.
Outright repeal Obamacare. Negotiate replacement later.

The good ol' days...

0b8e20de_JordanDonaldTrumpCryFace2.jpeg

Taxes, which should pass easily. I'll be amused if they repeat the healthcare bill disaster, and not be able to reform taxes because the cuts aren't extreme enough, but I don't think that will happen.
Problem is that they were relying on the big savings from the healthcare reform to allow the big tax cuts. Without the savings they have a big deficit problem. That is why they did things in the order they did. The fiscal conservatives who are a larger block than the Freedom Caucus are going to choke on the tax cuts cuts without spending decreases.

In any case, we now know he is not the great deal maker and negotiator he wanted the public to believe.

He's supposed to doing tax reform next.

lol

He should resign and just offer the presidency to Hilary....maybe the crying and whining will stop....

Everything is hilarious.

I don't care what he does.

I think he should just keep doing dumb shit.

I think he should go on another campaign tour. Round up thousands of people who eat bullshit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

When Trump won I told my brother, who is a Donald supporter, that none of his ideas will work. The idea of making America great again is an easy sell to voters, but the reality is none of his promises are feasible. I am batting 1000 so far.

Back