What is next for Trump?

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Which law is he gonna approach next?

The wall? I don't think the GOP wants to pay for it.

Tax reform? Why would that work out when health care did not?

His radical budget plans? I don't think anybody takes these seriously.

In any case, we now know he is not the great deal maker and negotiator he wanted the public to believe.

He's gonna get super angry on twitter before he does any of that stuff.

gettyimages-656961256.jpg

Build the wall in some form, that's one win there.

DO NOT start a new war (iran)

Fuck nafta hard.

Trump is on record as stating that he could shoot someone on the street and people would still support him. So it doesn't matter.

Cult of personality.

Build the wall in some form, that's one win there.

DO NOT start a new war (iran)

Fuck nafta hard.

YOU will build the wall with YOUR taxes.

That is, IF it's built.

...which will not happen.

The tax cuts. This was supposed to lower the tax baseline so they could slash taxes further.

Taxes, which should pass easily. I'll be amused if they repeat the healthcare bill disaster, and not be able to reform taxes because the cuts aren't extreme enough, but I don't think that will happen.

Play golf and divulge classified intelligence at Mar a Lago this weekend.

YOU will build the wall with YOUR taxes.

That is, IF it's built.

...which will not happen.

I no muricana, but will donate $100 if Trump starts a go fun me for the wall.

He should try crowd funding, i have a feeling he'd get a billion in no time.

build that 30' wall, thanks

I no muricana, but will donate $100 if Trump starts a go fun me for the wall.

He should try crowd funding, i have a feeling he'd get a billion in no time.

That's actually not a bad idea in theory, but...............................................

...a wall would cost MANY billions, and Trump supporters are largely broke as fuck on top of being poorly educated.

...but those are his people.

“We won the evangelicals,” Trump said. “We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”

In any case, we now know he is not the great deal maker and negotiator he wanted the public to believe.
In b4 "It's everybody else's fault! "

That's actually not a bad idea in theory, but...............................................

...a wall would cost MANY billions, and Trump supporters are largely broke as fuck.

wtf bs you spewing.

20160510_trump_rich_0.jpg

Trump is all about perception. I think he starts lifting..like really hardcore. I bet he hits the gym really hard and gains like 30 pounds of muscle.

After like 60 days of straight lifting, jacked up Trump will do whatever the fuck he wants....well at least even moreso. Including passing his version of healthcare, taxes, and banning immigrants. Oh yea, he will also probably fuck your wife.

I think he'll pivot to taxes though I've also read that he's reaching out to democrats to discuss a different HC reform that includes a public option. If true I wonder if Dems would work with him

Self-identify as a lesbian transgender woman and force the libs to accept his plans or be labeled anti-lgbtqespn8theocho.

Back