What is next for RIZIN FF 5 winners and losers?

Here is my Rizin Wrap Up of Post Fight Interview Highlights of questions I got answered translated back into English

That would be utterly uninteresting and boring.

Even in his win over Herring, he put on such a boring performance the Japanese fans were booing which is uncharacterestic of them.

I want this matchup so Amir could do the crucifix and smash him to victory.

Satoshi would have been a great fighter but he is a waste potential and pretty boring, even the polite Japanese fans think he is boring.

I think RENA, Ishioka & Asakura will be in the AWGP they have planned this year. Whether or not the girls they beat will be in it I'm not sure. I'd also expect Garcia to be in it, so a rematch with Asakura is possible.

King Reina will likely be an opponent for Gabi in the future, but I feel they'll give her another opponent before the Gabi fight, I'd expect Jazzy to fight again too.

Yeah, her post fight banter with Takada was pretty funny. She threatened that if RIZIN didnt get her a fight asap she would go overseas. At the post fight press interview she did say that RIZIN is her current priority though.

Ohhhhh so that was what was going on! I was wondering what was being said, I was thinking she might be challenging Takada to a fight. Wish we could have gotten a full translation as I would love to know everything they said

Back