What is Mighty Mouse’s Best Discipline?

YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We all know that Demetrious Johnson is one of the most well rounded fighters in all of MMA... that being said, most fighters excelled at a single discipline before transitioning to mixed martial arts. All I can find is that MM wrestled in high school, but never won a state title (2nd and 3rd). Im surprised that such a great athlete at his weight can dominate grown (I use the term lightly) men as a pro but couldn’t win a championship in high school. Has he ever competed in other martial arts at a high level, or was he just able to adapt extremely well to cage fighting?

Upsetting sherdoggers that are in denial that MM would kick their fucking ass

Like GSP, who also didn't have highlighted credentials, he just seems to have whatever tool he needs to adapt to his opponent.

Cejudo is a gold medalist wrestler and couldn't outgrapple DJ.

Hard to tell if hes actually elite at anything.

He's so we'll rounded it's hard to say

His wrestling for sure followed closely by his submission skills. I would say his ring generalship( him owning prime dodson in the hematch is so under rated ) but you can’t argue with flying arm bars.

Transitions and grappling, and striking, wrestling, jitz, footwork, walk to the octagon, teeth brushing, gaming.

200.gif

He uses his wrasslin’ quite well in MMA to set things up. Its his striking and submission skills that have really elevated thru his championship run.

Back