what is Lewis really good at ?

Swangin' and bangin' and that might be all he needs to beat someone like an Edmond trained Browne.

He's a beast with a ton of power

He gets up off the ground pretty good

But with his size and power he doesn't need to be great anywhere

Travis browne not beating him because of his chin. Black beast by easy ko.

He's a powerful guy with a fun personality, Blaydes could learn from him, be loud and move up fast or say I'll let the Ufc choose and fight newcomers for a couple years.

Post fight celebration

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

This in utterly cringeworthy and one reason MMA has so many people opposing it. This guy looks like a complete idiotic neanderthal and he isn't even capable of understanding that. It is impossible to take MMA as a legitimate sport and not a complete joke when the biggest org on the planet won't let people like this know how stupid they look.

This in utterly cringeworthy and one reason MMA has so many people opposing it. This guy looks like a complete idiotic neanderthal and he isn't even capable of understanding that. It is impossible to take MMA as a legitimate sport and not a complete joke when the biggest org on the planet won't let people like this know how stupid they look.

Uhh, actually that's why he does it.

If Travis Browne doesn't beat Black Beast, it will be sad... and I fucking hate Travis Browne.

Did everyone forget that Mitrione destroyed Black Beast?

Shawn%2BJordan%2BHook%2BKicks%2BDerrick%2BLewis%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B68.gif

he is very good at getting back up from Takedowns, he has power. But seriously his ability to get up is kinda crazy, probably because he is strong, but almost everyone that took him down he just stands right back up

Other then having power , his technique is god awful Travis Browne is gonna make easy work of this guy

his chinny, chin chin I think. He's taken some lumps, right? maybe not.

but his dimensions are tough to deal with. He has this natural rotundness that makes it even more difficult to land well on him even when his hands aren't where they should be. I also have to say in his last fight he was taken down quite a few times and seemed to simply get back to basics in order to get where he needed to be.

Travis has the reach to land and the mind set to get out of the line of fire though. Be an interesting fight, I hope.

If Travis Browne doesn't beat Black Beast, it will be sad... and I fucking hate Travis Browne.

Did everyone forget that Mitrione destroyed Black Beast?

Shawn%2BJordan%2BHook%2BKicks%2BDerrick%2BLewis%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B68.gif

Yeah but that is Shawn Jordan :D

He could have a Zombie mode, a rubber guard and a %100 finishing rate in the 4th round. he just hasn't needed to use em yet.

Back