what is Lewis really good at ?

Nothing. He's Brett Rogers 2.0. Who was Tank Abbott 2.0 himself.

Can't wait til MMA gets to the point where's there's no shitty brawlers in the top 10 at HW. I thought that day would be here by now.
It's like a fighting game where you can spam power shots. There's other shit you can do but it's work to learn it and spamming power shots seems like the best way to get the job done no matter how shitty it is. Just mash the X button until someone's unconscious.

Post fight celebration

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

I think pre-Edmond Browne could have beat him
This Browne will be KO'd stiff

He's a big boy with heavy hands and he's good at getting off his back. King Kong ground and pound

One of the great comedians of all time.

yeah ok...i would agree but on the other hand i kinda think browne is on a bad streak and is a bit frightened and this guy can be scary... maybe just two cent psycology but...

He can sniff out a closeted gay apparently by tasting their cooking. That seems like a unique skillset.

Black Beast has really great ground and pound, I would say he has some of the best ground and pound in UFC, once he gets in top its over and he wins that way often. His cardio is pretty good for a big guy, seen him in round 3 and also round 4 and he is still going strong. His Sub defense is underrated, Black Beast plays stupid in interviews but hes just playing, he knows exactly what he is doing and is well trained in positions etc. Other than that..the longest win streak in UFC HW division..

at HW the technique is god awful in general compared the smaller weights. I think his mentality is what makes his toughy, people can lay and try to hold him down but he tends to always get back up eventually, and throw hard.

Nothing. He's Brett Rogers 2.0. Who was Tank Abbott 2.0 himself.

Can't wait til MMA gets to the point where's there's no shitty brawlers in the top 10 at HW. I thought that day would be here by now.

Do you really think that's ever going to happen ? Look at boxings HW division, I've seen 15 year old amateurs with better technique than Deontay Wilder. HW mma will get worse before it gets better, I don't think we'll ever see the division as stacked as what it was like Pride.

He is probably the most pure hood guy on the roster

Back