what is Lewis really good at ?

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Other then having power , his technique is god awful Travis Browne is gonna make easy work of this guy

He's good at Beastin' 25/8.

Not much, honestly.

I always find it baffling when a fighter doesn't watch MMA or know anything about it or his opponents. He likely won't be around for very long.

Power mostly. Regardless, Travis Browne hasn't looked great at all. It could really go either way.

being so big and fat that guys cant get out from under him.

All he's good at is talking shit*, sharing memes on social media sites, and he has some punching power by virtue of being an obese wally who wings haymakers.

*He's not even good at it...he's just extremely crass and forthcoming with his shit talking. Most people have the manners and grace to not talk shit about everyone else.

Nothing. He's Brett Rogers 2.0. Who was Tank Abbott 2.0 himself.

Can't wait til MMA gets to the point where's there's no shitty brawlers in the top 10 at HW. I thought that day would be here by now.

Nothing. He's Brett Rogers 2.0. Who was Tank Abbott 2.0 himself.

Can't wait til MMA gets to the point where's there's no shitty brawlers in the top 10 at HW. I thought that day would be here by now.
Brawling in a fight is timeless!

Other then having power , his technique is god awful Travis Browne is gonna make easy work of this guy

He's big and he's persistent. Hits hard. He was losing the whole fight to Shamil yet got him on the ground for a second and that's all it took he smashed him.

Social media, interviews, self criticism.

Back