What is Jerry Millens job anyway?

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is vice president of Rizin but negotiates with Fedor to Bellator? That sounds a betrayer and also the fact that he really does not care about Rizin and Japan. So typical american to aim for a title but doing nothing afterwards *cough* Donald Trump *cough*

He mentioned something about talent recruitment for RIZIN. I think he also produces the Eversport streams

He is vice president of Rizin but negotiates with Fedor to Bellator? That sounds a betrayer and also the fact that he really does not care about Rizin and Japan.
RIZIN and Bellator have a talent trading relationship.

He is vice president of Rizin but negotiates with Fedor to Bellator? That sounds a betrayer and also the fact that he really does not care about Rizin and Japan. So typical american to aim for a title but doing nothing afterwards *cough* Donald Trump *cough*
I wouldn't say he doesn't car about Rizin or especially Japan. He's been working in Japan for years going back to Pride

Whatever it is, I'm sure ticking off random inernet nerds is just a bonus.

Jerry spends his time debating each week if his name will be Gary or Jerry while looking over his shoulder to make sure Rutten isn't hiding in the bushes.

Last edited:
Is there any source for that other than Rutten and Quadros?

It's pretty well known in the industry. He had a hand in Dana's mom's book as well. That said, I've met with him a few times, including at the breakfast meetings at the Rizin show.... and he's not difficult to be around. He doesn't have the best reputation in fighting, and there's reason for that. But like most things it all depends on where you stand on certain "Ethics in MMA" issues, and whether or not he's made you money.

The fact he "hates" Quadros and Bas is very odd. Those two guys are pretty likeable. But I think both sides are just feuding and it's a bit beyond reason at this point.

Back