What is it about MMA that makes it such a funny sport?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I find myself laughing multiple times over the course of a UFC broadcast yet when I watch other sports like hockey or football I’m in a more serious mood. Does anyone feel the same? Also the MMA memes compared to other sports are second to none.

It's hilarious that you got tapped out by a little girl though.

Man being submitted by 115lbs chick are funnier

Anybody who gets submitted by a 115 pound female should be permanetley banned from this site

<escalate99>

im-not-surprised-rb1ien.jpg

Because it’s a spectacle and not a real sport, funny stuff happens because you have d level athletes trying to be real athletes and as a result stuff like the brocknado, DC’s head kick fail against Mir and Conor hilariously gassing after 3 minutes of fighting occur

MMA is unintentional comedy gold..

Kinda like being tapped by a 115lbs girl...

Because it’s a spectacle and not a real sport, funny stuff happens because you have d level athletes trying to be real athletes and as a result stuff like the brocknado, DC’s head kick fail against Mir and Conor hilariously gassing after 3 minutes of fighting occur

Shut up and make fun of TS.

I’ve folllwed mma since the early ufc events in the 90s and I’ve never laughed during a fight. Actually the Ronda losses both got laughs, but no real fights

I find myself laughing multiple times over the course of a UFC broadcast yet when I watch other sports like hockey or football I’m in a more serious mood. Does anyone feel the same? Also the MMA memes compared to other sports are second to none.

This mother fucker makes threads every time and bails.

Ban

Getting tapped by a women half your size is definitely hilarious

because you're the type of jerk who laughed out loud when McGregor turned into a panic wrestler

KGCMRbR.gif

You ever rematch that girl and tell her that submissions don't count as wins? 115 pounds, TS...

Back