What is great about Mike Perry?

I was being facetious as he's known as a racist...as are his friends. I think he's a fucking Goof that I'd like to straighten out.
He's known as a racist by morons who don't understand what racism actually is. He really isn't racist.

Sure his buddy Alex Nicholson is, but he is a complete knob in general that's been training with Mike since they were both teens I believe, sparring in Mike's back yard etc Platinum ain't gonna disown him now.

Last edited:
Shertards are obsessed with tiny wieners. Conor, Platinum, Joanna, Gomi

herr derr it's funny b/c she's a female with muscles i get it derr

but buddy maybe you're a virgin so you'll get some leeway on this but females are supposed to have tiny wieners; they're called cl*toruses bro, and some females do not have small ones just so you know. it's actually a fetish for some folks

and i won't lie i'm uh...not really sold either way on it. on one hand it's gross but on the other hand it's...well, hmm...i dunno. i'd have to see one in person

Lolol... that's what mighty whitey said.

Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better about sucking Perry's cock and hugging his nuts.
Ok then, walk me through it and I'll shoot down all your "evidence" guaranteed :)

He's the most brutal WW that we've ever seen.

Mike Perry is what the Founders had in mind when they thought “Great American”.

There would be a religion based around Platinum Mike Perry, but...
1) None of his fans would ever betray Mike.
2) It’d take more soldiers than the province of Jereusalum had to arrest him.
3) There would be no resurrection because crusifiction wouldn’t hurt him.
4) God would never forsake him.

Mike Perry is the reason you go to sleep at night and think “Oh man, I really haven’t achieved anything in life.”

The Platinum Nation is the only only country where everyone is a citizen, even if you don’t know it.

They should feed him to Masvidal if Masvidal loses to Wonderboy.

They should feed him to Masvidal if Masvidal loses to Wonderboy.

Masvidal has been full of piss and vinegar lately since he stopped losing split decisions against Lightweights.

whats not great about mike perry should be the question

He has heavy hands, he seems to have a pretty good chin, he has some good muay thai, and he is aggressive.

The "Cult" following of Mike Perry was literally created by Conor Haters in a vain attempt to try and mitigate the massive swells McGregor had created in the UFC...essentially a parodical expression of Conor which asserted that "anyone" could be made a star solely based on a group's demands

wark4.gif

Bangs and is entertaining...pretty much it in terms of what he is good at.

I seriously doubt his ability hang with top tier guys but I am interested to see if he can. Maybe his chin is good too.
I think alves would have lit him up

B-b-b-b-but Sherdog says he's the GOAT

Back