What is good website for gun shows

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What is a good website for gun shows?

I have yahooed it, but all the websites do not seem professional.

Is there a multiple listing service for gun shows?

Anyone know of upcoming gun shows or conventions open to anyone? Preferably in the northeast in a gun friendly state like Pennsylvania. Or even Virginia. I must take a trip there soon.

Check local FB shooting groups.

Frankly the two gun shows in my area suck buttnuts.

I'd just google by state: Pennsylvania, gun shows.....

Although you probably won't be able to buy anything as an out of stater.

I'd just google by state: Pennsylvania, gun shows.....

Although you probably won't be able to buy anything as an out of stater.

I have. The websites that pop up look so amateurish. Its like there are stuck in the AOL/geocities/tripod era with their presentation

I have. The websites that pop up look so amateurish. Its like there are stuck in the AOL/geocities/tripod era with their presentation

That's what they looked like back when I used to go to. I used to live in Albuquerque and gun shows were always at the convention center sonid just check the convention center schedule.

Check local FB shooting groups.

Frankly the two gun shows in my area suck buttnuts.

Gun shows used to be cool, I remember back in the day going with my dad and all the shit was there. Everything...every mode from every company.

Last time I went to one, prices were outrageous, there were beef jerky stands everywhere and even one stand that would
Make you a t shirt with any type of dog on it. So you could be like: oh make me a red shirt with a welsch corgi on it!!!.

Whenever I find something I really want it's pretty overpriced although I got a good sig 228 years back for 500 dollars otd and a browning overunder for like 650.00 but that was a loooong time ago.

Last one I went to I had a list of things I wanted to get and they had nothing.

That's all the ones I've seen/used as well.

I've only been to the crossroads gun show.

Anyone know of one happening in Virginia, DC, Maryland soon?

Mar 4-5 VA, Warsaw. RCVFD Gun & Knife Show, 4258 Richmond Road. 100 8' tables $50 ea. Show Hours: Sat 9-6 & Sun 12-6. Adm: $10 both days. Contact: 804-333-3670

Mar 11-12 VA,
Fredericksburg. Expo and Conference Center, 2371 Carl D Silver Pkwy. SGK, LTD 757-483-5385

Apr 1-2, Norfolk, Norfolk Scope.
https://www.showmastersgunshows.com

Apr 8-9, Timonium. Timonium Fairgrounds 2200 York Rd. (Just off exit 17 of I-83). 600 Tables. Adm: $8. Children 11 and under: Free. Show: Sat 9-5, Sun 9-3. Free parking. Appalachian Promotions TheGunShows.com

Mar 25-26, Manassas. Prince William County Fairgrounds, 10624 Dumfries Rd. (Near Rt. 234 and Business Rt. 234). 175 Tbls (8' Tbls $70, Display Free for members/$30 non-members). S/U: Fri 2-8, Sat 7-9, S/H: Sat. 9-5, Sun 10-4. Adm: $8. Virginia Gun Collectors Association - Contact: Rick Nahas, PO Box 328, Manassas, VA 20108-0328, PH: 571-215-8761 www.vgca.net

Mar 4-5 VA, Warsaw. RCVFD Gun & Knife Show, 4258 Richmond Road. 100 8' tables $50 ea. Show Hours: Sat 9-6 & Sun 12-6. Adm: $10 both days. Contact: 804-333-3670 EMAIL

Mar 11-12 VA,
Fredericksburg. Expo and Conference Center, 2371 Carl D Silver Pkwy. SGK, LTD 757-483-5385

Apr 8-9, Timonium. Timonium Fairgrounds 2200 York Rd. (Just off exit 17 of I-83). 600 Tables. Adm: $8. Children 11 and under: Free. Show: Sat 9-5, Sun 9-3. Free parking. Appalachian Promotions TheGunShows.com

Mar 25-26, Manassas. Prince William County Fairgrounds, 10624 Dumfries Rd. (Near Rt. 234 and Business Rt. 234). 175 Tbls (8' Tbls $70, Display Free for members/$30 non-members). S/U: Fri 2-8, Sat 7-9, S/H: Sat. 9-5, Sun 10-4. Adm: $8. Virginia Gun Collectors Association - Contact: Rick Nahas, PO Box 328, Manassas, VA 20108-0328, PH: 571-215-8761 www.vgca.net

Thank you.

Anyone know of one happening in Virginia, DC, Maryland soon?
Honestly anything in MD or DC is going to suck. Shitty jewelry and snacks with a few overpriced guns. You may luck into something but that's probably rare. The last one I went to in VA was years ago. It was in central park. It was a little better than the MD shows but not by much. I quit going to gun shows. It used to be fun to go hang out for the day and look around. Not so much anymore.

Mar 4-5 VA, Warsaw. RCVFD Gun & Knife Show, 4258 Richmond Road. 100 8' tables $50 ea. Show Hours: Sat 9-6 & Sun 12-6. Adm: $10 both days. Contact: 804-333-3670

Mar 11-12 VA,

I've been to the one in Fredericksburg and the one in Timonium....neither were very good. Maybe they got better....who knows. I quit going to shows because there weren't any real good deals there and 50% of the place was filled with things other than guns. It sucks because gun shows used to be really enjoyable.

If this is the Small Arms Review East show it should be on the better end of gun shows. The one year I went was easily the best I've seen.

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/harrisburg-gun-show/

Date
  • Mar 17th - 19th, 2017Verified!
Directions
PA Farm Show Complex
City/State
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Hours
  • Friday 3:00pm – 8:00pm
  • Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
  • Sunday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Admission
  • General: $12.00
  • Children 12-17: $6.00
    Children Under 12: Free
Description
The 3-Day Machine Gun Show will be held on Mar 17th - 19th, 2017 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. This Harrisburg gun show is held at PA Farm Show Complex and hosted by C&E Gun Shows & Small Arms Review. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

I've been to the one in Fredericksburg and the one in Timonium....neither were very good. Maybe they got better....who knows. I quit going to shows because there weren't any real good deals there and 50% of the place was filled with things other than guns. It sucks because gun shows used to be really enjoyable.

I've only been to crossroads one. Never saw any deals on new stuff I considered to be good. In the future I'll just go for the interesting stuff to look at and people watching. I've only ever gotten a rifle case there, nothing else.

I've only been to crossroads one. Never saw any deals on new stuff I considered to be good. In the future I'll just go for the interesting stuff to look at and people watching. I've only ever gotten a rifle case there, nothing else.
It's hard to beat online pricing now for most anything. I've picked up a few boxes of hard to find ammo over the years. This about it.

Back