What is going on with Razor Ruddock

yes he is but i've seen lots of fighters that age look a lot better. I'd bet tyson would look maybe 75 percent as good as he used to until he got tired. I remember when i was a kid, i had a trainer, not much bigger than I was at the time, mexican guy, about 115, 50 years old or so and he would impress me with his skills. A lot of it depends on how much maintenance a guy does, I've seen footage of chuck norris in his 40's and he looked great, then I saw some of him in his fifties and he looked awful, what caused that I don't know but I tend to think that he just stopped training.
with my own training, it's hard for me to gauge, I think i don't have good snap in my punches because of the bag I'm using, but i'd have to hit some other bags to see if it's the bag or if it's me. I can't jump rope for shit because I'm too heavy but I don't feel like i've lost my coordination, I don't know, the more I think about it, the more I realize how in denial we are so I'm well aware of that. what possesses fighters to come back like they do is really beyond me. Most of the ones that I'm aware of end up badly depressed after a beating, happened to ali with holmes, SRL said he went through years of depression after the camacho fight, Arguello never got away from the depression.

Back