What is going on in Burma?

Translation = I won't defend what I said. I'll just be cute and avoid the topic

incorrect. you're making an argument that doesn't exist.

your reading comprehension is terrible, but you'll never admit that. so please, continue on being a little bitch.

incorrect. you're making an argument that doesn't exist.

your reading comprehension is terrible, but you'll never admit that. so please, continue on being a little bitch.

Translation = Can't admit I don't know what I'm talking about.

The bad thing is the Indonesian Muslim fucktards in Aceh are instigating more violence by parading thru the streets saying "I want to kill Burmese budhist".
You dont have to go to Aceh to find these people. Indonesian govnt needs muslim hardliners. You can watch vids on youtube of christian churches in indonesia being demolished while the muslim onlookers taunt the christians crying.

haha nah, he would tell me stories how he used to travel through to visit his girl. the humorous side of me was like "damn, this nickel would risk life & death for some pussy", but really he risked life & death for a girl he fell in love with. dude was super weird - in the sense that he was Flip & spoke fluent Russian haha
A flip in burma who speaks russian..?

Militant Buddhists murdering innocent Muslim folks - women & children alike.

I don't know anything about this situation but this jumps out to me: militant Buddhists?

A flip in burma who speaks russian..?

haha he used to travel all along South/South East Asia. I met a lot of Flips like that here in NY actually. the Russian bit was unique to this barber alone though.

And the muslims are using this as a media tool. Like the rohingyas were harmless and innocent.

oh for sure. both sides have their faults. but there's definitely ethnic cleansing going on. my co worker (Buddhist) showed me pictures of Buddhist folks hanging Muslim women & children.

what makes it bad is that they're backed by the government.

22k Ask that Filipino barber about the Word "Kwentong Barbero".

haha I don't go there anymore. I go to a Jewish guy from Tajikistan now. plus, I only got one haircut this year, I grew my hair out super long. my hair right now is like the guy from the Bee Gees (all the way to the left). chicks dig it haha

gettyimages-96619078-h_2016.jpg

You dont have to go to Aceh to find these people. Indonesian govnt needs muslim hardliners. You can watch vids on youtube of christian churches in indonesia being demolished while the muslim onlookers taunt the christians crying.

What do they need them for?

I assume to solidify power since Islam's sharia is a good tool for a totalitarian ideology. Or the government in Indonesia just went bonkers and are now becoming more and more a theocracy? I thought Jokeko Widodo is more of a secularist.

But yeah just like you said this large scale riots are not new to Indonesia different parts of the country have suffered some ethnic related violence just like of that video that went viral over ten years ago about a town called "boso?" Where the Muslims also beheaded the goats and other cattle owned by the Christians.

This makes me think if I should visit Bandung.

What do they need them for?

I assume to solidify power since Islam's sharia is a good tool for a totalitarian ideology. Or the government in Indonesia just went bonkers and are now becoming more and more a theocracy? I thought Jokeko Widodo is more of a secularist.

But yeah just like you said this large scale riots are not new to Indonesia different parts of the country have suffered some ethnic related violence just like of that video that went viral over ten years ago about a town called "boso?" Where the Muslims also beheaded the goats and other cattle owned by the Christians.

This makes me think if I should visit Bandung.
Why do you think our government tolerates Iglesias?

haha I don't go there anymore. I go to a Jewish guy from Tajikistan now. plus, I only got one haircut this year, I grew my hair out super long. my hair right now is like the guy from the Bee Gees (all the way to the left). chicks dig it haha

gettyimages-96619078-h_2016.jpg

That is cool I respect the hair game, I have long hair too!

Why do you think our government tolerates Iglesias?

Votes! Block Votes!

But even then we don't have hordes of Iglesias raping the Chinese and burning Catholic Churches and what not. The pandering is mostly done to secure votes.

But I get it now the Muslim extremists camp is analogous to the Iglesias, the Indonesian government may still want a secular government but they need the support of the more extreme side of political Islam to gain votes after all Indonesia is like 98% Muslim.

Is the same thing happening in Malaysia?

So what the media tells me is that some Rohingya militants attacked some Burmese guards or whatever and these retalieated by burning rohingya villages and everyone in them indiscriminately.

oh for sure. both sides have their faults. but there's definitely ethnic cleansing going on. my co worker (Buddhist) showed me pictures of Buddhist folks hanging Muslim women & children.

what makes it bad is that they're backed by the government.

From what I understand its more of an ethnic thing than a religion war it just so happen that the dominant group are the Buhdist and the Rohingay happen to be Muslims.

I have read in an article a few years ago it says that the Myanmar government don't bother Myanmari Muslims some Myanmar Muslims are even government leaders like members of a parliament or a senate so its not like the Myanmar regime is waging a war against the whole of Islam its just the Rojingya not that it makes genocide okay at all it is still evil to just single out and murder the Rohingya for their different appearance and color IMO.

But then again there are also stories of Rohingya's committing mas murder against innocent Budhists and other non Rohingya groups in Myanmar this does not help their cause at all specially if they will subscribe to theocratic political ideology of Muslim supremacy.

Back