What is going on in Burma? | Page 14

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by meauneau, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Vagitarian Brown Belt

Vagitarian
    Damn I thought for a second you go to old my barber lmao. What are the odds of finding a jew from there in America I thought. But then I remembered youre in Flushing so it just a coincidence.

22k likes this.
  2. Vagitarian Brown Belt

Vagitarian
    Wut? Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, and Turkey (until recently) were muslim countries with secular constitutions and were even tough on Islam.

HomerThompson, Quipling and Kafir-kun like this.
  3. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    So no, you don't have the cajones to answer his question. Can't say I'm surprised.

4. Vagitarian Brown Belt

Vagitarian
    Then White people dont belong in North America.

5. jantar Green Belt

jantar
    you're an idiot for comparing Wirathu to Bin Laden and a muslim apologist

6. ReAnimator Reagan Banned

ReAnimator Reagan
    I wouldn't say jews are hated everywhere they go. Or at least due to a legitimate reason like them committing acts of violence aimed at non believers. Muslims are the only religious group who NEVER get along with everyone else.

Also, the muslims are on par with the nazis IMO in their hatred and wanting to kill jews for no legitimate reason.

"If all your roommates are bad roommates, you are the bad roommate" - Sarah Silverman.

mon likes this.
  7. JSnake Green Belt

JSnake
    Has MSM even reported on the Buddhists' perspective on the conflict or is it a one-sided narrative being pushed?

uppercutbus likes this.
  8. meauneau Purple Belt

meauneau
    lol. I said that you didn't say "probably", you just stated why the Burmese are killing Muslims and then you justified their actions by giving some reasons. Then in the next post, when pressured, you said "probably" just to save face lol.

No it is not. Again you are justifying the massacre on the Rohingya Muslims because of history. How does history justify massacring a people? History isn't something that is necessarily true like mathematics. It is inferences to the best explanations and stories based on little evidence from here and there.

Only if you answer my question which I asked you first and you still have not answered explicitly. You did answer it implicitly though but I want an explicit answer. Are the Burmese justified in killing Rohingya Muslims?

Some times it is because it is economically beneficial, welfare grants and such. Other because more children more persons to work the fileds and the more daughters the more dowry they get. Or it could be something other than these.

But first prove that all Muslim have 5+ children. If not all Mulsims then how many, 10%, 20%, 80%? And how do you know?

No. And it isn't all Muslims.

No.

I stand for no ideology that is fascist or totalitarian. You are very confused bro.

9. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo
    I cant argue with that specialy the former Soviet republics.

Albania is another Muslim Majority country that is very moderate heck they even named their Airport mother Theresa.

But why is it Arab countries and Indonesia can't be like that.

shiftyguy likes this.
  10. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    Well for one, the Soviet stans are like that because they were under the oppressive rule of Communism. So if you want Indonesia or the Arab states to be like that let's bring back Communism!

But seriously, as far as I know Indonesia has decentralized as it has democratized. So the local backwater communities have more freedom to enact the laws they want as opposed to having to pass them at the national level. If such a system were in place in the US you'd see highly conservative backwater towns in the US passing Biblical laws while the coasts morph into Sodom and Gomorrah.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    ShinkanPo likes this.
  11. MicroBrew Gold Belt

MicroBrew
    There's shades of dark. Like in India/Pakistan the light tannish communities are racist against the dark tannish or black communities. Dark skinned person with broad features will face greater racism than a dark skinned person with sharp features and high nose bridge.

You can take 2 people, 1 a mulatto and the other an East Asian , both of similar brown skin tone but the later's epicanthic eyefolds identifies that person as East Asian so he/she will not invite the kind of prejudice the Mulatto person would receive.

12. Codpiece Girdle of phallic enhancement

Codpiece
    You're a woman's man, no time to talk.

OT: after watching some of the videos of Muslim's murdering Buddhists in Burma a violent response by the locals doesn't shock me. They probably feel like it is valid defence.

22k likes this.
  13. MicroBrew Gold Belt

MicroBrew
    There is no reason to create a 'balanced' narrative for the sake of creating a 'balanced' narrative. The MSM reports are critical of the Buddhist because they are the ones committing the bulk of and the most serious crimes. The MSM also reported heavily ISIS and their atrocities ; would you say that is biased reporting against ISIS and we need ISIS's perspective?

HomerThompson and Kafir-kun like this.
  14. HomerThompson Steel Belt

HomerThompson
    I definitely think we do need that perspective. IMO, ISIS is just a bunch of super committed cosplayers. We need to hear that tale.

SidJustice and Kafir-kun like this.
  15. Quipling Black Belt

Quipling
    <Waaah>
    edit: response to a deleted post.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    22k and HomerThompson like this.
  16. HomerThompson Steel Belt

HomerThompson
    Beyond:

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

22k and Quipling like this.
  17. 22k Haiku Expert

what up crybaby !

you're wrong by the way, & stupid. your reading comprehension is at grade school level at best.

Quipling and HomerThompson like this.
  18. TheGreatA Black Belt

TheGreatA
    From what I've read, a thousand or so people have died in the past couple of years, in various skirmishes. That's about the same number of people that get murdered in Chicago each year.

The Muslim genocide here sounds about as convincing as the white genocide.

Probably it's just a mass-scale Muslim re-settlement into more fertile/less hostile areas, sparked by the recent "refugee crisis", that's being marketed to Western liberal-minded buffoons under the label of genocide.

19. Pwent Guest

Pwent
    You have to put @ for it to work

20. greedopl Banned

greedopl
    Are you his advocate or attention whore? Second one, I presume.