What is going on in Burma?

A little bit of history between the of clash of muslims and buddhists. Buddhist nonagression principle cost them their lives in the past. It looks like they're fighting back this time.

http://www.historyofjihad.org/china.html

Islam teaches its adherents to be extremely cruel, murderous, deceptive (Taqiya)and sadistic.
When the Buddhists first encountered the Muslims in Central Asia and Afghanistan (remember the Bamiyan Buddhas?), the Buddhist reaction was no reaction at all. The Buddhists tamely submitted to the Muslims. No they did not embrace Islam en masse; they just gave themselves up for being slaughtered en masse by the Muslims. The Buddhists were one of those few who accepted the “Death Option” from the Muslims’ offer of “Islam or Death”.

Hence the Buddhists simply perished in the first flush of Muslim onslaught against them. Many of the Buddhists never learned to resist the Muslims. Even when the Muslims raided famous Buddhist Universities like Nalanda in India’s Bihar province, the Buddhists died en masse when the Muslim swordsmen slaughtered them like hyena would devour a clutch of rabbits in a cage. The Buddhists also did not make any attempt to escape from their murderers. They accepted death with an air of fatalism and destiny. And hence they are not around today to tell their story!

The fact both of those comments compared the rohingya to animals tells me there's definitely fault on the Buddhist side in terms of how they view the "other". From all I've read it has the ingredients of a genocide. The rohingya seemed to have launched some attacks against the govt of their own but as opposed to the typical jihadi MO of claiming they're doing it to kill infidels, get into paradise etc they have been claiming it is out of desperation from being abused en masse by the army and starved out.

I don't know what's true and what isn't but I've studied a lot about a variety of genocides and there are definitely a few patterns that are showing their ugly faces in this conflict. The demeaning animal comparisons are one, the talking about a large group of people as if they are all one single entity is another, the alignment of the religious majority with the state against the "enemy" is another. The history of Myanmar seems to fit the mould as well. Hopefully other avenues to settling the conflict can be explored.

and what if they are true?

if you look at muslim history and islamic teachings anyone should be able to figure it out

Based_dcef42_5959014.jpg

if you look at muslim history and islamic teachings anyone should be able to figure it out

Based_dcef42_5959014.jpg

If what is true? I don't hear really anything specific in those videos, just the same stuff you hear in all of these types of conflicts. I'm not an expert on this conflict but the only aggression I've read about coming from the rohingya was the coordinated attacks in the one province(rakhine?) which they say were in retaliation and out of desperation. Jihadis like isis aren't shy about telling us why they do what they do, the rohingya aren't following the same pattern.

My main point is that the majority in Myanmar seems to have decided the rohingya are less than human and they are all the enemy. That's not a good road to go down. There's a big difference between dealing with a threat, if one exists, and genocide.

A little bit of history between the of clash of muslims and buddhists. Buddhist nonagression principle cost them their lives in the past. It looks like they're fighting back this time.

http://www.historyofjihad.org/china.html

Islam teaches its adherents to be extremely cruel, murderous, deceptive (Taqiya)and sadistic.
When the Buddhists first encountered the Muslims in Central Asia and Afghanistan (remember the Bamiyan Buddhas?), the Buddhist reaction was no reaction at all. The Buddhists tamely submitted to the Muslims. No they did not embrace Islam en masse; they just gave themselves up for being slaughtered en masse by the Muslims. The Buddhists were one of those few who accepted the “Death Option” from the Muslims’ offer of “Islam or Death”.

Hence the Buddhists simply perished in the first flush of Muslim onslaught against them. Many of the Buddhists never learned to resist the Muslims. Even when the Muslims raided famous Buddhist Universities like Nalanda in India’s Bihar province, the Buddhists died en masse when the Muslim swordsmen slaughtered them like hyena would devour a clutch of rabbits in a cage. The Buddhists also did not make any attempt to escape from their murderers. They accepted death with an air of fatalism and destiny. And hence they are not around today to tell their story!

This is a familiar pattern in history. The Sikh faith wasn't militaristic until clashes with Islam. Those ceremonial swords are they carry were originally born of a need to defend themselves against Muslims

So basically you are playing on perception to justify your support for genocide. Nice......saying the other side are animals so we are justified to slaughter them makes you worse than the other side.

Muslims slaughtered local Buddhist population in Central Asia by the thousands during their expansion, and forcefully converted the others. Current day Afghanistan used to be mostly Buddhists, until they were conquered. Nobody intervened on behalf of the victims of Islam back then, so I'm not sympathetic for the situation now.

Last edited:
Why should they be granted citizenship when they aren't trying to assimilate? Instead they build mosques and let Saudi-trained clerics preach their hate speech there.

Besides, with Muslims it always begins with minor concessions, but trangely enough the demands for separate laws, and then land, doesn't come far behind those initial concessions. It's almost like Muslims worldwide is following some kind of guide for how to behave (instead of assimilating), hmm I wonder what that guide could be...

So forcing people to convert to Buddhism or any other religion as a condition for citizenship is now acceptable? I guess thats why White Supremacists are now cool.

There is no evidence that the Rohingya are trying creating issues with Wahabi style Islam. The Rohingya have been excluded since the 1940s when Saudi preachers weren't even heard of. The conservative fake news media aren't even trying if that is what they are trying to spin.
All the issues stem from nationalist buddhist organizations including the Burmese Bin Laden monk.

Those saying muslims get disliked where they go. You could say the same about the jews. I assume most of you in sherfront support hitlers attempt to finish them off?

Those saying muslims get disliked where they go. You could say the same about the jews. I assume most of you in sherfront support hitlers attempt to finish them off?

One of the cringiest manifestations of Godwin's law I've ever read. SMH

Based_dcef42_5959014.jpg
Quoting a Buddhist Bin Laden monk is not going to make you sound reasonable.
Nor are his quotes equating Muslims to rabid animals.
Buddhist nationalist groups have been putting out fake videos on the social media like what you have shown to portray minorities badly.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41123878
http://bdnews24.com/socialmedia/2017/09/03/fake-photos-videos-of-rohingya-torture-swarm-social-media

And its not just Muslim Rohingya who are in trouble in Myanmar. There are a half dozen states in Myaanmar with insurgent violence and ethnic cleansing was already tried out in Kachin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_conflict_in_Myanmar

The striking thing about that poster was the way that he regularly accused people of "crying wolf" about racism in past threads. There's an ironic twist there about crying wolf about other people crying wolf.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/adl-upset-over-bannon-appointment.3397827/#post-123854895

(Also, searching his post history for "wolf" brings up a bunch of posts comparing minorities to wild animals).
The dude could be mentally ill could be into bestiality.

Why should they be granted citizenship when they aren't trying to assimilate? Instead they build mosques and let Saudi-trained clerics preach their hate speech there.

Besides, with Muslims it always begins with minor concessions, but trangely enough the demands for separate laws, and then land, doesn't come far behind those initial concessions. It's almost like Muslims worldwide is following some kind of guide for how to behave (instead of assimilating), hmm I wonder what that guide could be...
The royhinga have a presence there dating back centuries. The idea that they needed to adopt a different culture to be Burmese is asinine. Moreover, they were citizens until the 1980s.

You never said "probably", you just asserted that they are killing Muslims because they breed fast and because they kill Burmese people.

Their reasons aside, do you think the Burmese are justified in what they are doing to the Rohingyas?

Lets see if you have the cojones to answer this.
So you've just admitted that you put some words in my answer without a proof.
People who don't learn from history will cease to exist. Is this a satisfying answer?
Maybe answer me something for a change.
Why the muslims breed like crazy (5+ chiildren in one family), and is this just a coincidence? In every part of the world, where they are a minority.
Do you think the muslims in Iraq, Syria and other arabic countries are justified in what they are doing to the Jasidis and christians? Is it just to punish someone only for their believe and treat them like a second class citizen?
Lets see if you have the cohones. And if you do, tell us why do you stand with an ideology that is 200% more totalitarian then fascism?

DrSatandracula got banned for advocating genocide . Maybee @Ruprecht knows if he got banned after just 1 instance .

The fact that your have to say it 3 times, just goes to show the level of hatred some people have for anyone Muslim and or dark skinned.
Not sticking up for him but aren't Buddhist Burmese people dark sinned?

Not sticking up for him but aren't Buddhist Burmese people dark sinned?

they vary from tan to super dark brown/ having swarthy features. just like all the countries in that region.

you can typically find folks that range from straight up Chinese looking all the way to Indian looking from South Asia/South East Asia. the folks who live along the shoreline tend to have a darker complexion etc. but often in the jungles you'll find people like that too.

in Asian culture, those with darker complexions tend to be looked down upon.

I know it's fucked up, but people jokingly call them "coconuts" over here. like if we come across a fob who is dark skinned & jungle/primitive looking they would be referred to as a "coconut".

they vary from tan to super dark brown/ having swarthy features. just like all the countries in that region.

you can typically find folks that range from straight up Chinese looking all the way to Indian looking from South Asia/South East Asia. the folks who live along the shoreline tend to have a darker complexion etc. but often in the jungles you'll find people like that too.

in Asian culture, those with darker complexions tend to be looked down upon.

I know it's fucked up, but people jokingly call them "coconuts" over here. like if we come across a fob who is dark skinned & jungle/primitive looking they would be referred to as a "coconut".
I wish all the darker guys were built like Mark Hunt so they'd have to say that to a Polynesian's face

The royhinga have a presence there dating back centuries. The idea that they needed to adopt a different culture to be Burmese is asinine. Moreover, they were citizens until the 1980s.
Muslims belong in the Arabic peninsula. Nowhere else.
What you are requesting is the same as asking the Israelis to be ok with neo-nazi settlers, as long as they stay long enough.

Back