What is GGG’s chin made of?

Canelo has a great beard too. Took real heaters in this one, GGG uppercuts were snapping his head back, he only looked momentarily buzzed at times.

m96jjd.jpg

Why make the argument a personal attack? lol I am not hating. Perhaps I said something that offends you being that you are presumably a Canelo fan? Neither of these fighters pay my bills, my bias for either is not that strong.

I am making an observation that others have made as well, not that I need validation from anyone else. However, there is some truth to it. Watch his fight, this one and the first one. Observe his left hook. He does slap at times; especially when using the check hook to pivot off the ropes. He makes contact with the palm of his hand which is the definition of a slap:

"noun
  • 1 A blow with the palm of the hand or a flat object."
(https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/slap)

I don't know about Canelo's balls but he is a great fighter, one of the best. No one argued that he wasn't. It was a good matchup.

Stop getting emotional. Adrian Broner is slap puncher / arm puncher. Canelo is not. He might not his target flush every time, but lets remember he is dealing with a moving target.

c134.gif

A mix of medium and hard punches no slapping.

2nqP.gif

Adrian Broner more of a "slapper" especially with that lead left at times, at least IMO.

<Fedor23> .

m96jjd.jpg

Stop getting emotional. Adrian Broner is slap puncher / arm puncher. Canelo is not. He might not his target flush every time, but lets remember he is dealing with a moving target.

c134.gif

A mix of medium and hard punches no slapping.

2nqP.gif

Adrian Broner more of a "slapper" especially with that lead left at times, at least IMO.

<Fedor23> .

The first left hook Canelo threw in the image you displayed is a slap, and arguably the second as well. Observe the point of impact. You have to turn the fist over to make contact with the knuckles.

There appears to be no intent to use the knuckles in either of those punches thrown. He used his knuckles on both the jab, and the uppercut.

The first left hook thrown was a set up for the right uppercut he threw. You can tell by the conviction he threw it with as opposed to the uppercut that followed. The hook was leading to the uppercut.

The second left hook was a means to pivot away from GGG. Notice he was going backwards when it was thrown, he lacked forward momentum. He did not throw it to hurt GGG. He used it to gain space, and avoid him coming forward.

Ggg is 36 years old. Age is catching up with him and all those wars his skin will get cut up. He was slower than Canolo in the fight.

Back