What is fair to expect out of Erick Silva this Saturday?

Danespina

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So UFC went crazy and is throwing one of it’s top developing prospects against a 40f'n1 fight veteran in Jordan Mein.

I think everyone can see Erick is being put in a dumb and unfair position, so with that I ask, what is realistic to expect out of him here? Does Erick need to win, or would simply showing a good account of himself be enough?

Last edited:
Explosion...

giphy.gif

whut, Jordan is younger than Erick?

that's unpossible!!!

it's over for Mein in the UFC if he lose is 4th in a row. imo.

Will reach his full potential and blossom into the mma fighter sherdog wanted him to be.

Maybe.

Erick has less to lose than Mein. It's still early in his career, he has a long way to go.

I think they should have brought him up slower,
he's so young

2 young up and comers, I don't like the matchmaking. Why derail a prospects hype before they even hit their 20s?

I don’t understand this at all tbh. Why throw your hottest young prospect in with the wolves this early in his career?

Give the kid some time to develope for gods sake! The sky’s the limit with this kid but he needs to build confidence at this stage imo

Will reach his full potential and blossom into the mma fighter sherdog wanted him to be.

Maybe.
Maybe it will be the beginning of that transition, but were still at least 5 years before Erick hits his prime.

It's the young lion's time to shine early in his career. I'm looking for signs of growth and strength from young Erick. Hopefully Mein's "old man strength" isn't too much for the young lad to overcome.

Like any young fighter, improvement! Win or lose, I just want to see signs of improvement. As he gets older it'll all come together, he just needs to keep improving.

Its still a learning curve phase for our young grasshopper

Not much expectation from a fresh young up and coming prospect. It'll be interesting to see what he can do in the cage at this early stage of his career.

This joke will be even funnier once Silva retires. Which will be soon. On account of how he is 12 years into his career.

This is a fight between two not so old, age wise, fighters. They both have tons of fights under their belts, with a lot of wear and tear on their bodies as well. Both guys have seen it all, and know what it is to be a hot prospect to fighting for their jobs. I respect both these guys soooooo much. Eric and Jordan both fought Matt Brown, and both them fights were fukn wars. Fights to remember forever! This is 1 of 3 fights im interested in more then all others. War Silva n Mein !!!!

This joke will be even funnier once Silva retires. Which will be soon. On account of how he is 12 years into his career.
If he retires, he would go on to play soccer for the Brazillian team and be the youngest player there

Back