What is Conor really waiting for?

Sounds like Khabib to me.

"One day soon I will visit Russia and potentially compete there for my Russian fans, alongside my brother Artem."

Whatever happened to being mates with Gunnar

the Sherodg fan club to suck his dick?

It's clear he's waiting for something to happen before even announcing returning to the UFC.
What is it exactly? For Tony to lose the belt? Or Barboza to beat khabib? Or for khabib to take the belt? Or for Dee to have another baby?
Also..when is it too long to not defend the belt as a healthy champion till the belt is relinquished from him?

They cant test for recreational drugs if he doesnt have a fight booked, and he hasnt even started rehab yet

I think he wants time off, and being rowdy (shoving refs, climbing cages, etc) accomplishes 2 things:

1) keeps him in the headlines and therefore relevant, even while inactive.

2) gives NSAC/UFC reason to unofficially suspend him, so that he can be inactive but not for a long, USADA-mandated stretch.

Hey, the dude just had a kid, cut him some slack! he'll defend against all contenders! you'll see! Just give him some time with his newborn.

Unless he's taking his kid out clubbing with him I'm not really feeling you

He's waiting for another big payday boxing fight to get finalized

Proves the point. Instead of defending his Cage Warriors belts he joined the UFC. Instead of staying in FW forever defending against people he already humiliated he moved up in weight. Instead of fighting Max/Aldo again he chose to rematch Nate, the guy who beat him in 2 rounds. Instead of fighting against midget Frankie he fought the LW champion. And then he challenged Floyd fucking Mayweather to a boxing match.

Using the "but he hasn't defended" argument to prove that he is scared of challenges is so fucking painfully retarded given who he fought instead.
That's how you huggers think, it's your excuse for him running. Maybe one or two times he could get away with it, but this is just funny at this point....You don't think he is scared to lose a belt? I am not saying he's scared of challange's retard...I am saying he is scared to lose a belt. He knows if he does, his fake image is gone. Then goes his money making schemes. The UFC is fucked for even allowing this circus to take place, and is fucking itself by allowing Conor's special treatment..

c6fYluE.gif

It's clear he's waiting for something to happen before even announcing returning to the UFC.
What is it exactly? For Tony to lose the belt? Or Barboza to beat khabib? Or for khabib to take the belt? Or for Dee to have another baby?
Also..when is it too long to not defend the belt as a healthy champion till the belt is relinquished from him?
all of your suggestions are directly related to competing for a belt.

he doesn't care about competing in a classic fashion anymore. just like Floyd doesn't care about competing for a belt anymore.

if you stop considering his motives are the same as, say, a young #6 trying to get a belt, you'll get to the real answer quicker.

Meanwhile, Tony's a 6'0'' "LW" who walks around at 200lbs and fights at 155. The hypocrisy from you is mindblowing.
<36>

And did you forget UFC 209 when Khabib pulled out and Tony REFUSED to fight a Michael Johnson as a replacement? Despite making weight and getting paid? Wonder what McGregor would've done in his shoes. Oh wait...
I wonder if Tony would defend though? My guess is yes. How about your boy?

Piss, that doesn't melt the plastic sample container. That, and 100 million other reasons.

Him and the UFC have already stated multiple times they are trying to get a deal done. Not sure what about that people don't understand.

The scary thing about a conor floyd fight in the ufc is that they each will make over $100 million for less than 10 minutes of fighting.

Thats furrrkn insane!!!!!!!!! conor prolly chokes him out in less than 2.5 minutes.

I love that chit...lol

On topic, I think we have to understand that what's important to fans isn't necessarily what's important to him. If you look some of his early interviews, iirc, he's doing exactly what he's intended to, make bank. He's developed a character brand which, with the promotional machine of the UFC, profited greatly. Titles and such are only important as to how they affect his bottom line, just imo.

Still can't believe Conor fought Mayweather in a freakin boxing match lol.

hes clearly waiting till tony-khabib, aka ducking
secretly begging for nate

Back