What is Conor really waiting for?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's clear he's waiting for something to happen before even announcing returning to the UFC.
What is it exactly? For Tony to lose the belt? Or Barboza to beat khabib? Or for khabib to take the belt? Or for Dee to have another baby?
Also..when is it too long to not defend the belt as a healthy champion till the belt is relinquished from him?

$$$$$ on his terms. He's worth 4 Billion Dollars. Just ask him!

Who the fuck knows at this point.

Conor knows his stupid high value is only dependent on him not losing. Probably has a lot to do with it.

He needs to stick to boxing he has a great avenue there. Pacquio beats you than you challenge Micky Ward who beats you then you challenge Sugar Ray Leonard for the ultimate money fight

giphy.gif

It's clear he's waiting for something to happen before even announcing returning to the UFC.
What is it exactly? For Tony to lose the belt? Or Barboza to beat khabib? Or for khabib to take the belt? Or for Dee to have another baby?
Also..when is it too long to not defend the belt as a healthy champion till the belt is relinquished from him?
The UFC's best offer, he currently negotiating a new contract

It's not just HIM waiting either, the UFC have stated that his next fight must take place in Vegas, the next Vegas PPV isn't until March.

He’s probably waiting for people to forget about that asswhooping Floyd gave him. In the eyes of filthy casuals, he’s still the guy who got beat up by a 40 year old man.

Sounds like Khabib to me.

"One day soon I will visit Russia and potentially compete there for my Russian fans, alongside my brother Artem."

Sounds like Khabib to me.

"One day soon I will visit Russia and potentially compete there for my Russian fans, alongside my brother Artem."

Suuure he will........Conor wants no part of The Eagle.

As a Conor fan, I don't really care no more. He's retired to me.

Tony is out after surgery, and Barboza and Khabibamisu are fighting very soon. They'll announce a fight in January.

He’s tweeting at Floyd to fight him in MMA doubt he has intrest in a real fight at this point.

I don’t think him and Dana have gotten it yet, Floyd is playing a game. He beat the “best” lol in mma and now he’s got the UFC dropping his name but he holds all the cards he will let the media talk and then shoot it down like he could if he wanted to but nahhhhh

Money. Unprecedented amounts of it.

tenor.gif

He doesn't have to fight three times a year anymore.

The UFC's best offer, he currently negotiating a new contract

It's not just HIM waiting either, the UFC have stated that his next fight must take place in Vegas, the next Vegas PPV isn't until March.

Sound like the exact amount of time to announce the fight in one of the next PPV cards before years end.

Who the fuck knows at this point.

Conor knows his stupid high value is only dependent on him not losing. Probably has a lot to do with it.
I think he's waiting for a group wank and blow (in his favor) from his sherdogy fans

Back