What is Benavidez's secret?

rush74

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How did he score that Megan Oliveri?

Major props to the guy but it still blows my mind !

How did he score that Megan Oliveri?

Major props to the guy but it still blows my mind !
His whole midget crew got some hot girls , have you seen andre fili girl ? also cody's wife is hot as fuck

Maybe he’s a nice guy with a decent personality?

Maybe his dick looks just like him, same size

He can swing an 830 rez at Dorsia on Friday nights.

Megan is insecure. She doesn't want a guy that might out shine her. It's like the wave of insecure women that claim they like men with a dadbod.
Megan could bag a Luke Rockhold, but she knows good and well he'll be cheating on her daily. So she went with the safe manlet option.

To be fair, Megan Olivi is like 80 pounds. Joey B seems like a full sized man compared to her.

He really is a lucky guy. He came a long way from fucking guys like Henry Cejudo in high school.

Maybe they have a lot in common

Some women would just grab any athlete, no matter looks; just money and the life they provide.
She may be a special case because she has a career and her income, but the philosophy of “marrying a rich athlete” would always be there, no matter if she’s already rich or whatever. Dunno if it’s the case or there’s true love and shit, there.

In my personal opinion, she’s nice looking but she’s not bomb, she’s like a girl next door cute, not a hottie (again, it’s just personal, I rather a whole woman like Cat Zingano or someone like her)

hes got that thing kramer had in seinfeld makes you irresistable to women. when megan was interviewing joe before they hooked up she was straight drooling over him

Megan is insecure. She doesn't want a guy that might out shine her. It's like the wave of insecure women that claim they like men with a dadbod.
Megan could bag a Luke Rockhold, but she knows good and well he'll be cheating on her daily. So she went with the safe manlet option.
<mma4>

Maybe she likes to pretend she's a school teacher having relations with her little student.

Back